Rape

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Rape

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 22nd, 2015, 6:32 pm

I frown on this, regardless of the situation. Just something I thought I would bring up. I just feel like there has been too much toleration of it, even though I know some others feel the same way I feel about it. Regardless if it's man or women, but doesn't seem hypocritical to act like you're not gay and then you would sodomize another man?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rape

Unread post by silentwssj » August 24th, 2015, 7:30 pm

I got no love for rapists! Christ has done great work in my heart but that remains a tough one for me. The only thing I despise more is a molester! That's about as low as it gets in my book!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 24th, 2015, 10:59 pm

I feel you on that 1 silent. Glad we touched on the subject a little on another thread also, even though that was just some prison politics. This thread was meant for rape all around. I was disappointed to find out that someone, someone had referred to as a "big homie", was a convicted rapist. I'm pretty sure his criminal career is over, but disappointing to see.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 23rd, 2015, 5:13 pm

Rapists, Molesters, all people who prey on weaker and defenseless persons....Fuck them. No mercy for them.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » December 25th, 2015, 4:08 pm

I agree fellas, they are the lowest scum on earth. Its crazy when you hear about these guys doing these things and then they are able to go back to living their life. I think that just like in some places, if you steal then they cut off your hand. If you rape then you should lose your manhood. I bet people would think twice.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 28th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Anyone of you all heard of this guy? He was belgian, one of the worst cases ever to happen in Europe recently.
A lot of belgians who carried the same name renamed themselves afterwards, so they wouldnt be associated with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 18th, 2016, 12:13 am

I honestly cant say how many times I have been raped

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 18th, 2016, 5:04 am

Wow! That takes a lot of courage to say girl! I don't know anything about you but I will definitely pray for you! One thing I can't stand is a rapist or molester! I have trouble figuring out why our society allows them to live!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 23rd, 2016, 5:57 pm

I was molested at age 10 by my teenage baby sitter and her gf and an older man. They had lit a Kool and of course I wanted to be a big kid so I hit it. I had to have surgery a few months later because tearing. I had no memory until I was @ 18, driving with my mom and all of a sudden I tasted that kool/PCP and it came flooding back. That was the first time. I was so messed up from it. I was always hooking up with abusers. I have finally in my 40s found a good man.

I had learned to go numb, blank out. No emotion. It usually pissed abuser off more than if I screamed lol

silentwssj wrote:Wow! That takes a lot of courage to say girl! I don't know anything about you but I will definitely pray for you! One thing I can't stand is a rapist or molester! I have trouble figuring out why our society allows them to live!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2016, 6:23 pm

I know a couple of people who have been raped molested, mostly girls, but also one guy among them. He committed suicide about 10 years ago. Raped by his uncle. The sick piece of shit got three years on probation and to pay a couple of thousand euros to an organization which helps children. What kind of sick irony.
Seeing what abuse and rape did to people that i used to be close with has made me very very short tempered with any kind of shit like that.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 24th, 2016, 9:05 pm

I am sorry to hear that Christina! It takes a lot of courage to admit what you just shared! I have children and I am always thinking about who they are around. My wife won't let them go into the neighbors houses. At first I was like lighten up girl but then I realized she is right. All the weird stuff goes on behind closed doors. That is how I started getting high at age 11! If parents were more careful with their kids a lot of bad things wouldn't happen! I don't know you or your situation but I would guess that had a lot to do with it! I know that growing up I did not have much supervision. By the time I was A teenager I would leave for days on end without checking in. This obviously enabled me to become the person that I became. A drug user and Gang member! Sad but true! I don't blame anyone for anything. I made my own decisions and am accountable for those choices today. I still wonder how I would have turned out if I had more guidance and direction though. I have known a few people that were raped and molested. Usually it was someone the family knew and trusted. In all cases it has had a very negative effect on the person. One guy I know is angry because his family wouldn't believe him. He struggles with his sexual identity. He was always trying to tell me he was not gay but he slept with mostly men. I can't help but wonder if him getting molested by his uncle didn't confuse him sexually. I used to have a girlfriend that was molested by her grandma's boyfriend when she was real young. He would go down on here. When we were together she never wanted me to do that to her. She explained why to me and I just let it go. I understood that it made her relive something horrible from her childhood! Crazy huh! I know someone who was raped repeatedly as a little boy. I met him when I was getting clean. He was gangster as they come! For some reason he shared this with me. I could see and feel the fire in his eyes when he would talk about it! I always wondered if that experience did not play a role in who he became. When you are young and defenseless like that I could see someone becoming a hardcore individual later in life. It basically a defense mechanism! You are never going to let anyone take any kind of advantage over you again! I pray for you Christina! Hopefully you can put all of that behind you! Peace out, Silent!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2016, 1:49 pm

silentwssj wrote:I am sorry to hear that Christina! It takes a lot of courage to admit what you just shared! I have children and I am always thinking about who they are around. My wife won't let them go into the neighbors houses. At first I was like lighten up girl but then I realized she is right. All the weird stuff goes on behind closed doors. That is how I started getting high at age 11! If parents were more careful with their kids a lot of bad things wouldn't happen! I don't know you or your situation but I would guess that had a lot to do with it! I know that growing up I did not have much supervision. By the time I was A teenager I would leave for days on end without checking in. This obviously enabled me to become the person that I became. A drug user and Gang member! Sad but true! I don't blame anyone for anything. I made my own decisions and am accountable for those choices today. I still wonder how I would have turned out if I had more guidance and direction though. I have known a few people that were raped and molested. Usually it was someone the family knew and trusted. In all cases it has had a very negative effect on the person. One guy I know is angry because his family wouldn't believe him. He struggles with his sexual identity. He was always trying to tell me he was not gay but he slept with mostly men. I can't help but wonder if him getting molested by his uncle didn't confuse him sexually. I used to have a girlfriend that was molested by her grandma's boyfriend when she was real young. He would go down on here. When we were together she never wanted me to do that to her. She explained why to me and I just let it go. I understood that it made her relive something horrible from her childhood! Crazy huh! I know someone who was raped repeatedly as a little boy. I met him when I was getting clean. He was gangster as they come! For some reason he shared this with me. I could see and feel the fire in his eyes when he would talk about it! I always wondered if that experience did not play a role in who he became. When you are young and defenseless like that I could see someone becoming a hardcore individual later in life. It basically a defense mechanism! You are never going to let anyone take any kind of advantage over you again! I pray for you Christina! Hopefully you can put all of that behind you! Peace out, Silent!
As far as i know silent, most people are abused or raped by family members.
Of course the stuff with strangers does happen too, but most abuse happens within the family or the "circles of trust".
Its much harder to prevent that.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 7th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Sentenza wrote:I know a couple of people who have been raped molested, mostly girls, but also one guy among them. He committed suicide about 10 years ago. Raped by his uncle. The sick piece of shit got three years on probation and to pay a couple of thousand euros to an organization which helps children. What kind of sick irony.
Seeing what abuse and rape did to people that i used to be close with has made me very very short tempered with any kind of shit like that.

I have not checked the numbers, but I would think the suicide rate among men or boys would probably be higher for obvious reasons.

Yeah the sentences these predators get is just a damn shame. It is nowhere near enough when you consider the damage it does to the victim. The physical injuries heal, but the emotional/mental damage it can do is indescribable. It ruins a person. And sadly, many victims are not only victimized once time. The first time can set them up for a pattern of abuse their whole lives. 3 years probation....wow. See and then there you right there, how does that make the victim feel about their self worth? That's all he got for ruining the kids life. For killing him essentially. This world is so backwards and its only getting worse.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 7th, 2016, 11:08 pm

silentwssj wrote:I am sorry to hear that Christina! It takes a lot of courage to admit what you just shared! I have children and I am always thinking about who they are around. My wife won't let them go into the neighbors houses. At first I was like lighten up girl but then I realized she is right. All the weird stuff goes on behind closed doors. That is how I started getting high at age 11! If parents were more careful with their kids a lot of bad things wouldn't happen! I don't know you or your situation but I would guess that had a lot to do with it! I know that growing up I did not have much supervision. By the time I was A teenager I would leave for days on end without checking in. This obviously enabled me to become the person that I became. A drug user and Gang member! Sad but true! I don't blame anyone for anything. I made my own decisions and am accountable for those choices today. I still wonder how I would have turned out if I had more guidance and direction though. I have known a few people that were raped and molested. Usually it was someone the family knew and trusted. In all cases it has had a very negative effect on the person. One guy I know is angry because his family wouldn't believe him. He struggles with his sexual identity. He was always trying to tell me he was not gay but he slept with mostly men. I can't help but wonder if him getting molested by his uncle didn't confuse him sexually. I used to have a girlfriend that was molested by her grandma's boyfriend when she was real young. He would go down on here. When we were together she never wanted me to do that to her. She explained why to me and I just let it go. I understood that it made her relive something horrible from her childhood! Crazy huh! I know someone who was raped repeatedly as a little boy. I met him when I was getting clean. He was gangster as they come! For some reason he shared this with me. I could see and feel the fire in his eyes when he would talk about it! I always wondered if that experience did not play a role in who he became. When you are young and defenseless like that I could see someone becoming a hardcore individual later in life. It basically a defense mechanism! You are never going to let anyone take any kind of advantage over you again! I pray for you Christina! Hopefully you can put all of that behind you! Peace out, Silent!

Hey silentwssj, Thank you for your reply and kind words. I surely do appreciate you gentlemen (Sentenza) sharing your feelings on this and showing empathy regarding this matter. A lot of men just don't get it or care to address it which is part of the problem to begin with.

Absolutely be SO careful where you let your babies go and who with. You cannot trust anyone anymore sadly. Because of this, we have to raise our kids to be more cautious of people than past generations were (but should have been). Its truly sad that its come to this but better to be aware and raise kids to not be afraid to speak up if someone makes them feel uncomfortable or whatever.

I did the same thing, was running the streets at 14, into all that mess. My son, praise Jesus, was a pretty good kid and sure, he tried this that and the other, but he grew out of it. I honestly dont know how I got so lucky with my track record and his dad is an ex con as well.

Absolutely what happens to us as children effects who we become, the choices we make, how we see ourselves and the world around us.

Most often it is someone the child knows well. Thats how the person gets to be around the child, who the child trusts and most likely loves. Thats the cards the predator holds and they are some pretty high cards. Child molesters are the worst of the worst. They are so sick, they premeditate everything when they are grooming a child to be a victim. And you have to watch out for females now as well. Ive heard guys talking in the past about "I was raped by the baby sitter at 12yrs old" stuff like that. That ruins a boys outlook on what sex is for, the roles of man and woman, I mean the list is endless. As a mother of a son, its up to us to turn this sh*t around again and teach them to be gentlemen, not sex fiends.

Yeah see, thats really sad that the grandmas bf ruined this girl to know what love making is . And tbh, I have issues with being intimate with my own husband now. For years before I married, I was at the point where I started liking pain with sex. Like being choked out, being whipped, restrained. Now its very hard for me to be emotionally intimate, tender, sweet. All the tender and sweet was beat and abused right out of me. I am very blessed my husband is so understanding and patient. We are going on 4yrs married now and slowly I have started becoming more affectionate and stuff. But still.....I know there is a part of me that I will never get back. Its sad.

Thank you for the prayers n thoughtfulness. It really means a lot. And you take care of yourself so you can take care of those babies and your beautiful wife!

Hugs

PS sorry I am jumping around a bit, I just smoked