If you had 5min to say whatever you wanted

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

If you had 5min to say whatever you wanted

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 17th, 2005, 10:16 pm

Roaming around the forum today I started really thinking about all the senseless loss of life that goes on, I mean just this week....oh nevermind.

Anyway, I started thinking about what if I had 5min to say whatever I wanted to any/all gang members, 5min to make a difference, what would I say? LOL. I am still thinking. So I thought I would put it out here,

"What would you say if you had 5min?"

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » August 19th, 2005, 7:44 pm

THERE NOTHING MORE VALUABLE THAN YOURE LIFE...........THIS ANT NO VIEDO GAME YOU CANT PUSH RESET AND GET FIVE MORE LIVES YOU ONLY GET ONE. CAN U TELL ME WHATS MORE PRECIEOUS THAN YOURE LIFE?AND DO U REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE?..........................A GOOD PERSON THATS WHO" ..........CAUSE GOD DONT MAKE NO JUNK.....U DO GOOD CAUSE THATS WHO U ARE. ......SO JUST BE YOURE SELF....A REAL MAN OR WOMAN CAN STAND ALONE TO DO THE RIGHT .THING.............MARTIN L. KING HAD SOME OF THE WORST THINGS DONE TO HIM,BUT HE ACTED WITH NON- VIOLENCE CAUSE HE KNEW WHO HE WAS.........WE REMEMBER HIM FOR NOT HOW LONG HE LIVED,BUT HOW HE LIVED.

julialee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by julialee » September 11th, 2005, 2:16 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:THERE NOTHING MORE VALUABLE THAN YOURE LIFE...........THIS ANT NO VIEDO GAME YOU CANT PUSH RESET AND GET FIVE MORE LIVES YOU ONLY GET ONE. CAN U TELL ME WHATS MORE PRECIEOUS THAN YOURE LIFE?AND DO U REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE?..........................A GOOD PERSON THATS WHO" ..........CAUSE GOD DONT MAKE NO JUNK.....U DO GOOD CAUSE THATS WHO U ARE. ......SO JUST BE YOURE SELF....A REAL MAN OR WOMAN CAN STAND ALONE TO DO THE RIGHT .THING.............MARTIN L. KING HAD SOME OF THE WORST THINGS DONE TO HIM,BUT HE ACTED WITH NON- VIOLENCE CAUSE HE KNEW WHO HE WAS.........WE REMEMBER HIM FOR NOT HOW LONG HE LIVED,BUT HOW HE LIVED.
Well Put Pumpkin:-).I would say the same.And that "Tomorrow isnt promised to you" also.So think twice about your actions and if God forbid sdomething happened to you all the heartache you would leave behind because somebody does love you and cherish you whether your a thug or not:-).Your loved unconditionally........