About Alex Alonso!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
ViewSideMurda
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

About Alex Alonso!

Unread post by ViewSideMurda » March 17th, 2012, 8:02 pm

alexalonso wrote:Anyone banging Blood or Crip or Sureno in New York City is completely a follower with no identity or appreciation for the City they live in.
You're a self admitted snitch though.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by alexalonso » March 19th, 2012, 3:52 pm

When I testify in court, what is it that I am saying? Do you even know? or does someone else on here want to educate this idiot on what I do? I walk communities of Los Angeles everyday, in every neighborhood you can think of, and you are claiming that I am snitching on gang members in court?

If you are going to make a claim against another person that can get him killed, i hope you have your facts together.

If you are from NY, you are part of the reason why NY is a disgrace now. Once an innovator on fashion and culture and the trend setting City for the rest of the country has turned into a place of a bunch of followers trying to find their own identity.
Catch me at the X with OG at a Yankee game
Shit, I made the Yankee hat more famous then a Yankee can
You should know I bleed blue, but I ain't a Crip though
But I got a gang of Niggas walkin' with my clique though
- Jay Z

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » March 19th, 2012, 11:48 pm

im off topic so ignore me if you want
alexalonso wrote:
Catch me at the X with OG at a Yankee game
Shit, I made the Yankee hat more famous then a Yankee can
You should know I bleed blue, but I ain't a Crip though
But I got a gang of Niggas walkin' with my clique though
- Jay Z

your right about the stuff you said but those Jay-Z lyrics were the wrong ones to use for what you want to get across.

X= the bronx
OG is Juan Perez
bleeding blue = Yankees
gang of Niggas walkin' with my clique though= he roll with a big squad.

50 does have videos with dudes clearly rocking red flags tho. (funeral music)
the chorus to "What up Gangsta" is more of what your looking for.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Alex Alonso

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2012, 12:09 am

My point with the Jay-Z lyrics is that he is not a Crip or Blood, and he would NEVER claim LA gang culture and he is from the generation, probably the last one, that would never sell out New York rich history and culture for LA gangs. I think he was born in 1969.

This guy, Mr Murder, is a hater because I have never embraced the idea that the younger generation of NY cats adapting LA gang culture. He calls me a snitch because he wants to and that's it. He is an ignorant soul that need help, especially using the word "murder" in his name, which compensates for something he or she is lacking.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 22nd, 2012, 12:33 pm

alexalonso wrote:My point with the Jay-Z lyrics is that he is not a Crip or Blood, and he would NEVER claim LA gang culture and he is from the generation, probably the last one, that would never sell out New York rich history and culture for LA gangs. I think he was born in 1969.

This guy, Mr Murder, is a hater because I have never embraced the idea that the younger generation of NY cats adapting LA gang culture. He calls me a snitch because he wants to and that's it. He is an ignorant soul that need help, especially using the word "murder" in his name, which compensates for something he or she is lacking.
THE SAD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THESE NYC DUDE'S DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GANG BANG LOL

THEY TRYNA COPY A CULTURE THAT NEVER MIGRATED TO THEM

CRIPS & BLOODS ONLY MIGRATED TO THE MIDWEST & SOUTH DURING THE MID 80'S-EARLY 90'S DUE TO THE DRUG TRADE

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 30th, 2012, 2:11 am

tinyhoodsta wrote:
alexalonso wrote:My point with the Jay-Z lyrics is that he is not a Crip or Blood, and he would NEVER claim LA gang culture and he is from the generation, probably the last one, that would never sell out New York rich history and culture for LA gangs. I think he was born in 1969.

THE SAD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THESE NYC DUDE'S DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GANG BANG LOL

CRIPS & BLOODS ONLY MIGRATED TO THE MIDWEST & SOUTH DURING THE MID 80'S-EARLY 90'S DUE TO THE DRUG TRADE
Young ignorant people will not learn until they gain some wisdom. One day they will wake up and figure it out.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2012, 2:53 pm

alexalonso wrote:
tinyhoodsta wrote:

Young ignorant people will not learn until they gain some wisdom. One day they will wake up and figure it out.

We ARE our brothers keeper

ViewSideMurda

Unread post by ViewSideMurda » September 25th, 2012, 12:52 pm

alexalonso wrote:If you are from NY, you are part of the reason why NY is a disgrace now. Once an innovator on fashion and culture and the trend setting City for the rest of the country has turned into a place of a bunch of followers trying to find their own identity.
You frontin like you ain't originally from NY and got chased out by the Netas. Yeah I did a background check on you. You got kicked out the city, so you claim LA now. You might have these west coast niggas fooled by suckin they dick for info to sell, but you don't got real niggas confused. Before you guys start your fun research on my city, allow a nigga FROM THIS CITY you guys love so much to drop some actual facts with pictures and videos to back them up:

l.a. pueblo bishop blood chillin with ny pueblo bishop bloods

nyc elms street pirus chillin with compton elm street pirus

l.a. 60's chillin with ny 60's and ny 30's

ny 30's in l.a. 30's turf

more l.a. and ny crips chillin

ny 83's chillin with l.a. 83's in the FEDS

l.a. crips in nyc crip hood showin love and dodgin bullets

nyc bloods in l.a. blood hoods gettin love

dipset in l.a. screamin suwoop on stage makin the bloods and crips in the crowd so hype they fight each other

you could tell pieface uploaded the last vid and tried to make it seem like the crowd wasn't feelin him, but nobody threw anything at the stage. they were fightin each other while dipset threw up gang signs smiling

-------------------------------------------------------

l.a. 20's chillin with ny 20's in 1999. long before dipset, jim jones, a national blood phase, etc. right in the midst of the nyc latin king blood war happening back then. proof nyc bloodin and crippin gots nothin to do with music or the internet.

NY & Cali Blood Love

compton fruit town pirus showin love to nyc fruit town pirus

l.a. bounty hunter bloods chillin with and showin love to nyc bounty hunter bloods

No emotions, no hate... just solid proof. Now try your hardest to reply the same way.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2012, 12:49 am

ViewSideMurda wrote:
alexalonso wrote:If you are from NY, you are part of the reason why NY is a disgrace now. Once an innovator on fashion and culture and the trend setting City for the rest of the country has turned into a place of a bunch of followers trying to find their own identity.
You frontin like you ain't originally from NY and got chased out by the Netas. Yeah I did a background check on you. You got kicked out the city, so you claim LA now. You might have these west coast niggas fooled by suckin they dick for info to sell, but you don't got real niggas confused. Before you guys start your fun research on my city, allow a nigga FROM THIS CITY you guys love so much to drop some actual facts with pictures and videos to back them up:
I never denied where I came from. I am proud and will always love being from NY but I came up when cats created their own thing and innovated, hip-hop, and all the forms within it. We would have pushed back on any foreign culture that did not represent our city, but these cats born in the 1980s and 1990s dont know their history.

No one ever chased my out of NY, EVER. You better get a refund on your background check, because who ever told you that info saw you coming and took you for a very long ride brother. My areas are Uptown and the Bx and whenever I go back home I get nothing but mad love from all my pepes. Go back to the drawing board and do your homework.

You are the same one probably that has called me a snitch on the internet, because you know that your ignorant circle will react to it, even though you have no evidence, proof, witness or any shred of any information that I have EVER actually snitched on a person. You got a lot of hate to spread lies on a person online but all you did was expose yourself.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2012, 9:09 pm

I thought I shut you up 6 months ago.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » September 27th, 2012, 8:02 am

From what i see Alex Alonso Is far from a Snitch And he testify on BEHALF OF GANG MEMBERS

YOUN NYC NIGGAS IS MAD BECAUSE ALEX GET TO WALK THREW THE LA GANG TURFS YALL FACINATED OVER :lol:

ALEX ALONSO REALLY WALKS THE STREETS OF SOUTH CENTRAL LA & HAVE A HOOD PASS IN MOST CRIP & BLOOD NEIGHBORHODS

SOMETHING YOU NYC NIGGAS DONT HAVE

LA NIGGAS LAUGH AT NYC NIGGAS CLAIMING THEIR HOODS & WILL ALWAYS CALL NYC CRIPS & BLOODS COPYCATS

THEIRS NO DOCUMENTED PROOF LA GANG MEMBERS EXPANDED THREW NYC IN THE LATE 80's & EARLY 90's!

GUN PLAY GUN PLAY FROM THE STREETS OF OKLAHOMA TO SOUTH CENTRAL LA- BIG CORN FROM 90 CRIP

OKLAHOMA IS CONNECTED HOMEBOY

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 27th, 2012, 9:32 am

alexalonso wrote:
No one ever chased my out of NY, EVER. You better get a refund on your background check, because who ever told you that info saw you coming and took you for a very long ride brother. My areas are Uptown and the Bx and whenever I go back home I get nothing but mad love from all my pepes.
real talk. I know dude in the BX that came up with AA. ain't no talk about getting ran out by nobody. ViewSideMurda spitting that BS

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 4th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
No one ever chased my out of NY, EVER. You better get a refund on your background check, because who ever told you that info saw you coming and took you for a very long ride brother. My areas are Uptown and the Bx and whenever I go back home I get nothing but mad love from all my pepes.
real talk. I know dude in the BX that came up with AA. ain't no talk about getting ran out by nobody. ViewSideMurda spitting that BS
i love the Bx, i love going back home, I got 90 percent of family in NY and NJ. My last official address was on Clinton Avenue just south of Crotona Park.

I have fam in Parkchester right on the circle, on the Concourse and in Riverdale. Another contingent of my fam moved out of the Bx and into New Jersey. What his story confirms is that he is good at fiction telling, period.
Attachments
clinton-ave-bx.jpg
clinton-ave-bx.jpg (155.41 KiB) Viewed 27522 times

ViewSideMurda

Unread post by ViewSideMurda » March 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm

LOL niggas chansed you out of NY for snitching like they did to Pac. Now you from LA :lol:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 4th, 2013, 6:14 pm

ViewSideMurda wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Anyone banging Blood or Crip or Sureno in New York City is completely a follower with no identity or appreciation for the City they live in.
You're a self admitted snitch though.

Yeah, I am still waiting on some names. Who? Who did I snitch on? Tell us. We want to know.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by canadianbarrio » October 12th, 2017, 6:52 pm

LA NIGGAS LAUGH AT NYC NIGGAS CLAIMING THEIR HOODS & WILL ALWAYS CALL NYC CRIPS & BLOODS COPYCATS

nigga, u ok bkout l.a. slobz who say nyc slobz r copycats. but, c'z dont give a fucc bkout other c'z. u have some niggaz, a hood n some bklue clothes n a gun n u can make yo own c gang. but, u think good bkout l.a. slobz who say nyc slobz r pussies cause u need that all slobz OGz say ok if u wanna start a slob gang.

canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: About Alex Alonso!

Unread post by canadianbarrio » October 12th, 2017, 6:56 pm

and well... yall kno UBKN didn't ask anything 2 l.a. slobz OGz... and all pkiru bkitchez who aint in l.a. r copycats 2.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: About Alex Alonso!

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 9:20 am

A little more history on me was that I moved to Los Angeles in 1982 and I was 11 or 12 years old. So this fool is basically saying that a little kid got ran out of NY. Funny. I did all my Midle School, grades 7-9 in Los Angeles and I went to one school, John Burroughs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 20th, 2019, 7:37 pm

canadianbarrio wrote:
October 12th, 2017, 6:52 pm

nigga, u ok bkout l.a. slobz who say nyc slobz r copycats. but, c'z dont give a fucc bkout other c'z. u have some niggaz, a hood n some bklue clothes n a gun n u can make yo own c gang. but, u think good bkout l.a. slobz who say nyc slobz r pussies cause u need that all slobz OGz say ok if u wanna start a slob gang.
That's pretty funny coming from a Canadian.