Was Obama correct? Kamala Harris best looking Attorney Genera

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Was Obama correct? Kamala Harris best looking Attorney Genera

Unread post by alexalonso » April 20th, 2013, 6:42 pm

President Barack Obama called Kamala Harris, the Attorney General in California the best looking AG. He is a photo of her a few year back. what ya think?
Attachments
kamala-harris.jpg
kamala-harris.jpg (43.88 KiB) Viewed 18947 times

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Re: Was Obama correct? Kamal Harris best looking Attorney Ge

Unread post by lachica69 » May 29th, 2013, 11:25 am

I think she is pretty! He was being a typical man, which is they are truly visual creatures and sometimes images take over and they cannot hold their tongue. Why can't the president give a compliment? To me, the question is would he have given a white woman the same compliment in public? Prob not! I think he did that because of two reasons, 1. she is black (mixed prob yet still black) and 2. they are friends, and he admires her for being a strong successful BLACK WOMAN! Kudos to him.

Was it inappropriate? I don't think so? He wasn't lying, was he? Why should he apologize for his comment? I would say he should apologize to Michelle if the comment offended her. He probably got carried away introducing her. It happens.

Yes, she is pretty but mostly her success is most gorgeous!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 29th, 2013, 12:59 pm

the more attractive you look, the more opportunities and more doors open for you. As research already found, your success is connected to how attractive you are, your height, and weight. That's why Gov. Christie wants to loose weight, because his future success as a presidential candidate will heavily be determined on how fat he is.

It looks like President Obama and Kamala Harris hit it off very well
Attachments
barack-obama-and-kamala-harris.jpg
barack-obama-and-kamala-harris.jpg (41.87 KiB) Viewed 18901 times
kamala-harris.jpg
kamala-harris.jpg (39.53 KiB) Viewed 18901 times

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 29th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Keeping it 100% can get you caught up in politics.

She is pretty...and the body language could mean he hit that already....politicians are freaks and he probably learned from all of Clintons old mistakes...keep that shit on the hush. She is primed to become a Senator or Governor down the line here in Cali so her table is set. This just gives her popularity among the national public "the AG that the President said was beautiful". When she starts her run up the ladder that will always be a conversation piece she will manipulate to get her broader message across.

She should top Bam Bam off one time for that one :mrgreen:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2013, 4:40 am

She is 48, single, never been married and has no kids. Something must be wrong.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 4th, 2013, 10:35 am

She has history with dudes she is probably not a lesbi....probably just all about her career.

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » June 4th, 2013, 11:54 am

Why does something have to be either a lesbian or have something wrong with them if they are NOT married at a certain age. Ppl can and do choose not to get married. I believe also that her career came first. It is simply easier for a male to follow his career path, get married and have kids while hiking up the career ladder than a female. Is it equality? HELLZ to the NO. But, hey i would choose being home raising my babies any day than to go out and bust my butt for someone else.

So what if she aint married! Girls are taught at a young age to get married and that's how our lives will be FULFILLED. She, like many others took a different path. That is an option....you know. We can think for ourselves.... ya know!

Ok, no one is perfect in relationships, her's probably didnt work out and maybe she wasn't settling for a regular Joe. Whatever the case, she is 40-something, hot and aspiring and inspiring........marriage or NOT!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 4th, 2013, 3:13 pm

I hate when I take my time and type something up really good and then I try and post it ... and nada!

then I lose my entire post

anyways the bottom line of what I wrote was that Kamal Harris is an attractive woman

but Pretty is a big word in my book. I absolutely I’d tap that though –

for 48 – she’s very fuckable

But yes – she is one of those married to the career types

all shit… you boys done brought out the Feminist in la Chica69

we got ourselves a fighter! :mrgreen:

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 4th, 2013, 4:18 pm

LOL

Harris is nice for her age and she is really smart so her future is bright. I googled her and she has history with Friscos old Mayor.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2013, 8:31 pm

She dated Willie Brown for many years, so she definitely is heterosexual, but Willie Brown left her, he is an older man (60s) leaving an attractive younger woman (40s), so using some logic its clear that she has problems in relationships and keeping a man. On the surface she has what a lot of men want, but below the surface she clearly does not have what marriage minded men are looking for, or else she would be married.

One can argue that she has not met the "right guy" yet, but she has been meeting guys since college, law school, as an attorney, working as SF the and now AG. She is not a stupid woman so you can't say she dating the wrong men, (broke guys, thugs, and losers). Ask Willie Brown. he knows.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 5th, 2013, 6:48 am

why would Willie Brown leave an attractive 40+ year old woman???

theFuck wrong with that old ass geezer :mrgreen:

he damn sure aint getting nothing better than Kamal;

maybe he thought he would get a heart attack while she put it on him :lol:

im gonna tell you guys something

many of these professional ladies are SUPER FREAKS

I bumped into a hot looking teacher at strip club in Long Beach not that long ago ... she was there as a patron, just like me

and lemme tell you sum :P ...

you all wouldnt believe told you

go thing i had witness' .... my homeboy W*** and 2 vatos from Florencia

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 5th, 2013, 6:53 am

* good thing ^

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 5th, 2013, 9:37 am

Willie Brown is something like a pimp...dude is gettin it in. He is rich and flashly with cake.

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lachica69 » June 5th, 2013, 10:49 am

alexalonso wrote:One can argue that she has not met the "right guy" yet, but she has been meeting guys since college, law school, as an attorney, working as SF the and now AG. She is not a stupid woman so you can't say she dating the wrong men, (broke guys, thugs, and losers). Ask Willie Brown. he knows.

What a foolishly biased statement. Maybe the girl just doesn't want to marry.....damnit! LOL! Everyone, I mean "EVERYONE" got issues. Is that safe to say? Who the hell wants to marry his old butt WIllie Brown! She probably used him to reach a certain level or learn from him. She has goals and a man tend to want to keep a educated and aspiring woman down. It happened to me. I had to choose between my career or raising my babies. I chose my babies, but i had push back anyway on forwarding my career.

if i was her...i wouldn't marry anyone. Have my baby daddy and role with it.....at her age. She can't stop now.

On to her "beauty". She is pretty yes, but a beauty no. I agree with you @Martinez. I admire that she has kept up on her physique, she looks fit, and that's a plus.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 5th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Everyone absolutely does have baggage

i'll give you that.

its just that some ppl cant seem to seperate themselves for their past mistakes and thats a hinderance for any type of real happiness in the present and future

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEqhJqudKOY

its a lil sum called - don't let anyone get you down by WAR

8)

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 5th, 2013, 2:43 pm

IMO- She is fine, for an older lady! As far as marriage, it's not for everyone. However, I don't think that in this day, it is crazy to assume that she might be gay. Situations in our life dictate the importance of marriage, careers and where you live and everyone is different. Back in the day, and in the south, it's was an unwritten rule that by a certain age you should be married and have some chillin. If you don't it must be something wrong. Like LaChica said, now women have careers and making paper, now they are the players. Think about the whole cougar thing.

@ Martinez- What do you know about that mane! That war was Old school right there! Took me back for a sec. Real Music!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 5th, 2013, 2:55 pm

us Mexicans have a saying about what you guys are talking about

it applies mostly males, but fuck it… here it is:

20 to 30 años y sin mujer (without a woman) = soltero codiciable (eligible bachelor)

30 to 40 años y sin mujer (without a woman) = soltero Sospechable (suspicious bachelor) :lol:

….

@ Quepolo

I’m Chicano homie

I got Oldies all mothafuckan day .. and not just your East Stories

Check this out

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 5th, 2013, 3:21 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:us Mexicans have a saying about what you guys are talking about

it applies mostly males, but fuck it… here it is:

20 to 30 años y sin mujer (without a woman) = soltero codiciable (eligible bachelor)

30 to 40 años y sin mujer (without a woman) = soltero Sospechable (suspicious bachelor) :lol:

….

@ Quepolo

I’m Chicano homie

I got Oldies all mothafuckan day .. and not just your East Stories

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDlZBhjpGOQ
@ Martinez- You just took me back to half the bbq's I went to growing up. That's real playa music right there!

Much Respect Homie!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Was Obama correct? Kamal Harris best looking Attorney Genera

Unread post by alexalonso » January 11th, 2021, 2:11 pm

She is about to be the vice president and she will he the first female president in US history.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 1st, 2021, 8:29 pm

lachica69 wrote:
June 5th, 2013, 10:49 am
alexalonso wrote:One can argue that she has not met the "right guy" yet, but she has been meeting guys since college, law school, as an attorney, working as SF the and now AG. She is not a stupid woman so you can't say she dating the wrong men, (broke guys, thugs, and losers). Ask Willie Brown. he knows.

What a foolishly biased statement. Maybe the girl just doesn't want to marry.....damnit! LOL! Everyone, I mean "EVERYONE" got issues. Is that safe to say? Who the hell wants to marry his old butt WIllie Brown! She probably used him to reach a certain level or learn from him. She has goals and a man tend to want to keep a educated and aspiring woman down. It happened to me. I had to choose between my career or raising my babies. I chose my babies, but i had push back anyway on forwarding my career.

if i was her...i wouldn't marry anyone. Have my baby daddy and role with it.....at her age. She can't stop now.

On to her "beauty". She is pretty yes, but a beauty no. I agree with you @Martinez. I admire that she has kept up on her physique, she looks fit, and that's a plus.
You are foolish to suggest my assessment was foolishly biased. Since we concluded she was not a lesbian, and she dated heterosexually for years, It would make sense that she was seeking a marriage partner. You are biased to suggest "mayb the girl doesn't want to get marry." Based on what? Look at the evidence. No biases, she clearly wanted a partner and she probably would have liked to have her own biological kids, but that door was shut. And guess what? She got married in 2014 at the age of 50. She married an attorney named Doug Emhoff who was married for 16 years to Kerstin Emhoff and has two children from that marriage. My analysis on relationships always bears out. She found a divorced man at the age of 50.