Illuminati - real???

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Illuminati - real???

Unread post by Sh3LLz » December 15th, 2004, 11:28 am

so what yall heard about these guys..they supposed to be the most powerful group in the nation and most likely the world..you know..they supposed to control everything.....but is it true???

do they really exist?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Illuminati - real???

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 15th, 2004, 11:29 am

Check in Conspiracy Theories section. There's a couple threads in there about the Illuminati.

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » December 15th, 2004, 11:36 am

oops my bad...im new here and this is a big site

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » December 21st, 2004, 4:50 pm

The Illumanati existed up until about 50 years ago. If you want to know more bout them read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 26th, 2013, 3:07 am

I heard that someone posted somewhere that I was linked to the Illuminati,

martin85
What city do you live in now?: El Sereno

Unread post by martin85 » April 16th, 2013, 6:13 pm

The best book far on this subject is called "behold a pale horse." The author is ex navy intelligence. Was published in 91. He was killed.....and the things he talked about in that book started coming true. About making excuses for wars(9/11) and FEMA being a front (katrina). I highly recommend it. I read it in prison.....its the scariest story I ever heard....because I believe its true. Most people don't even get done reading it because its to much to take in.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 16th, 2013, 8:09 pm

martin85 wrote:The best book far on this subject is called "behold a pale horse." The author is ex navy intelligence. Was published in 91. He was killed.....and the things he talked about in that book started coming true. About making excuses for wars(9/11) and FEMA being a front (katrina). I highly recommend it. I read it in prison.....its the scariest story I ever heard....because I believe its true. Most people don't even get done reading it because its to much to take in.
that is a good book.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 17th, 2013, 1:03 pm

martin85 wrote:The best book far on this subject is called "behold a pale horse." The author is ex navy intelligence. Was published in 91. He was killed.....and the things he talked about in that book started coming true. About making excuses for wars(9/11) and FEMA being a front (katrina). I highly recommend it. I read it in prison.....its the scariest story I ever heard....because I believe its true. Most people don't even get done reading it because its to much to take in.
Yeah, it was too much bs for me to take in. It did seem pretty interesting at first though.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » August 7th, 2018, 5:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar/vi ... 554482974/ - interesting (QUICK) video on the subject....

a very good site concerning this issue: www.shatterthedarkness.net
also, on youtube, for some good stuff look up this name: chris white

stuff will give understanding on the top level satanists/luciferians (pope, rothchilds, rockerfellers, etc.), and the lower level people under them, who are placed in all countries/states/cities, etc...

you can find some things on the split personalitiy MPD(multiple personality disorder - also known as DID - dissociative identity disorder) stuff, that stemps from the MK-ULTRA (look into this topic)/mind control methods used to help with covert attivities...

look at revelation 19.... not too far away from the revelation 9 event thats gonna occur... also see matthew 24... these are bible chapters, btw@revelation 19, revelation 9, and matthew 24.