Las Vegas massacre kills 58 people at Country music concert

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Las Vegas massacre kills 58 people at Country music concert

Unread post by alexalonso » October 5th, 2017, 2:19 pm

From the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, corner room, Stephen Paddock, 64, allegedly sprayed a crowd of over 10,000 with automatic gun fire and killed 58 people. So many people are coming up with conspiracy theories, within the first day. Do you believe the general version of the story, or are you buying into one of the multiple theories surfacing??????
Attachments
vegas-ge-close-720.jpg
vegas-ge-close-720.jpg (609.12 KiB) Viewed 15076 times
room-diagram-600.jpg
room-diagram-600.jpg (150.13 KiB) Viewed 15076 times
Las_Vegas_Shooting-640.jpg
Las_Vegas_Shooting-640.jpg (48.46 KiB) Viewed 15076 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Las Vegas massacre kills 58 people at Country music concert

Unread post by bgcasper » October 27th, 2017, 8:03 pm

well alex u know my point of view all those are false flag attacks thjats the way the us push their agenda in order to grab your freedom

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 6th, 2018, 3:39 am

i got mad respect for you alexalonso and bgcasper.. but on this occasion i must strongly disagree with you if you agree that a) this was some false flag b) this was done to remove your freedom

Firstly owning guns to shoot people is not a "freedom" nor is it a right .. it is a business !! The companys making guns and bullets and all the other paraphenelia are making an absolute fortune by ensuring americans love their guns with the result that america has tens of thousands of gun deaths annually. i live in australia.. a nation equally as multicultural as america and equally as capitalistic and unfair to minorities and yet we only have 90 gun deaths annually here because guns are forbidden.

Especially as gangster, you can respect the settling of disputes as men .. a fistfight or if it is an uneven fistfight using cleverness and cunning to win a fight .. i once kneed a dude double my size in the nuts for example.. and then as he keeled over i kneed him in the face.. i didnt shoot the guy even tho he couldve easily had me beat in a face to face.. i used cunning to beat him ..

i just cant agree with the view that gun ownership is a right or a freedom ..

as regards to a false flag operation , i think america is so full of history of such false flags that people are becoming confused .. for example.. 9-11 to outsiders. was clearly a false flag ot go and invade iraq and steal its oil.. but most americans cant see that .. they actually believe some madhat arabs stole and hijacked planes and flew them into twin towers knocking both of them down as well as tower 7 and then hitting the pentagon killing the entire white colar crime department and destroying all the evidence against qhite collar criminals who all ended up getting off any charges.. if ever there was a false flag.. 9-11 was it.. and yet americans missed that one it seems.. but when it comes ot some wackjob who looses his mind and decides to commit random shooting which has happened dozens and dozens of times already in america.. then it is a false flag... sorry but i disagree !! to me it looks like this guy was able ot buy enough guns and amos to do what he did .. and it further proves why weapons especially automatics and high powered weapons should be banned globally especially in america.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 6th, 2018, 1:37 pm

OziHomie, do you have any idea how condescending you come off as? Americans only like their guns because gun makers make them like them?
Firstly owning guns to shoot people is not a "freedom" nor is it a right
What a nice way for you to frame it. So you’re telling me that by being a gun owner that this somehow gives me the right to SHOOT PEOPLE?!

Also, you have mentioned that your country has about 90 gun deaths per year. But you failed to mention the population size of your country which from what I’ve quickly googled is roughly just over20 million people which is spread across a giant continent. How is that comparing apples to apples when LA county alone is at least 10 million or more people. What cities in Australia are exactly like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York etc demographically, culturally etc that makes for a more even comparison?

I’m not saying guns don’t make it easier to kill people, obviously they do and if all guns in the US disappeared tomorrow then the guns death would drop dramatically and I’m not exactly glade that some punk 17 year old tweaker has the ability to access a gun and blow away a responsible grown adult on any given day, I’m just saying let’s not over simplify a more complicated problem.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 8th, 2018, 2:42 am

AmericanZombie wrote:OziHomie, do you have any idea how condescending you come off as? Americans only like their guns because gun makers make them like them?
Firstly owning guns to shoot people is not a "freedom" nor is it a right
What a nice way for you to frame it. So you’re telling me that by being a gun owner that this somehow gives me the right to SHOOT PEOPLE?!

Also, you have mentioned that your country has about 90 gun deaths per year. But you failed to mention the population size of your country which from what I’ve quickly googled is roughly just over20 million people which is spread across a giant continent. How is that comparing apples to apples when LA county alone is at least 10 million or more people. What cities in Australia are exactly like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York etc demographically, culturally etc that makes for a more even comparison?

I’m not saying guns don’t make it easier to kill people, obviously they do and if all guns in the US disappeared tomorrow then the guns death would drop dramatically and I’m not exactly glade that some punk 17 year old tweaker has the ability to access a gun and blow away a responsible grown adult on any given day, I’m just saying let’s not over simplify a more complicated problem.
im from sydney we are a melting pot of over 6 million so it kinda is like la.. but we only have around 20 gun deaths annually if that .. australia also now has 25 million people and even tho its a huge continent most of it is unihabited and uninhabitble.. most people live in the major cities .. and i can tell you now if we all owned guns here .. it would be a bloodbath worse than america. luckily the culture here is simple.. if you arent tough enough to fight with your fists or psycho enough to pull a knife.. then dont join a gang and dont act tough.. pure and simple.. and it works.. wimps dont join gangs here.. and most gangsters are very tough people who will launch into fistfights on a seconds notice or use a close combat weapon.. it was the same when i was young.. if you couldnt fight.. you didnt last long in a gang.. we had hang arounds who saved themselves and disappeared .. and it did them a favor.. but if they had guns they'd have pulled them out back then.. its not the tough guys who pull guns its the wimpier ones and then guns become the norm coz fist fighting becomes obselete very quick when everyone has a gun .. even a 14yo who is 50kg can kill a 30yo 90kg hardcore banger.. in australia it doesnt happen .. coz everyone fist fights or steps aside.. dont get me wrong guns have always been a part of major organised crime and a factor amongst the top hardcore gangs here .. but not in streetgangs .. in my days in the 80s we had one crew memeber who owned a gun and he used it to do armed robberies till he got caught and went ot jail taking a few with him .. but it was never loaded .. and never shot .. i ran with the hardest crew in sydney too .. and not one of our crew or our enemies got killed or murdered.. there were some savage beatings , shoes got stolen and people got robbed.. but no one ever got killed.. of the dozen friends i lost all of them died from heroin overdoses, suicides or during police chases .. if we all had guns .. it wouldve been a bloodbath and a lot of the wimpier kids wouldve prolly made a name for themselves by being the first to shoot .. it just wouldve been a mess.. kinda like the mess america is in with 2 million people now in jails .. a quarter of the worlds prison population is in america .. so im sorry if i sounded condescending but i stand by what i wrote .. you dont need guns ..

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 8th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Yea I realize most of the people live in the big cities there but it’s so much smaller population than 325 million people in the US.

Out of 325 million people, there was about 14,000 homicides where homicide were used. That’s tragic but it also shows the vast majority of people owning guns aren’t out shooting people. At least admit most gun owners are responsible good people. It’s a minority of the population that’s committing these murders with firearms. Far more people use guns to commit suicide than kill other people.

And what do you say to those men/women that use firearms to defend themselves against attacker’s in their homes? Like when some drug addict breaks in with a knife or gun, and he/she shoots the guy. Would you say they shouldn’t be allowed to defend themselves?

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 8th, 2018, 5:12 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:Yea I realize most of the people live in the big cities there but it’s so much smaller population than 325 million people in the US.

Out of 325 million people, there was about 14,000 homicides where firearms were used. That’s tragic but it also shows the vast majority of people owning guns aren’t out shooting people. At least admit most gun owners are responsible good people. It’s a minority of the population that’s committing these murders with firearms. Far more people use guns to commit suicide than kill other people.

And what do you say to those men/women that use firearms to defend themselves against attacker’s in their homes? Like when some drug addict breaks in with a knife or gun, and he/she shoots the guy. Would you say they shouldn’t be allowed to defend themselves?
*where firearms were used

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 9th, 2018, 4:32 pm

the situation is a bitter pill really.. coz i know what u sayin.. how do u defend against armed robbers in your home.. naturally u need a gun if the robber has guns.. and with so many guns already in peoples hands how can u ever get rid of them all and change society.. i get that .. im not saying there isnt legit reasons for gun ownership in usa.. there certainly is and if i lived there i guess id wanna own a gun too.. i guess my point is it would be better if you never had them in the first place and the culture was to have a fist fight instead .. my other point is without guns you wouldnt have so many kids joining gangs coz theyd get smashed in a few fist fights and walk away.. and only the truly tougher lads would stay in those gangs which is how it is in australia.. but in usa.. a 14yo kid can get a gun and by 18 have half a dozen shootings to his name and already be a gang leader.. like the dude who ran LGM in demoyne gardens .. Dorsey was his name.. by 16 was leading the most dangerous crew in mephis and ended up getting shot dead by 18 himself.. just a sad story that wouldnt have happened in aust .. ray washington is another case .. the dude was a natural leader but he prefered a fist fight over shooting.. and he was strong enough to have won most of his fist fights .. but eventually he got shot dead too .. caught "slippin" as they say .. i get what u r saying .. usa is so deeply entrenched in gun ownership across a vast population how could u ever begin ridding guns from society and shifting the culture.. in australia it was easily done.. i mean back when i was 18 they used to hand out gun license here at the easter show.. it used to be that easy here once too.. and lots of people had guns.. shit we had rifles hanging on our walls once in the living room .. a brother of mine had like 20 weapons .. but one day they changed the laws introduced very harsh penalties and then had an amnesty where if u handed in your weapons no questions were asked and they were bought back at market price.. then they were destroyed.. most people handed them in .. got paid .. since then if u get caught with a weapon you face 10 years here just for owning one.. my bro who has the 20 guns had to get major licenses done and he must now keep them locked up in a safe gun locker.. but we only had like 18 million peeps when the amnesty happened and very few had guns to begin with anyway .. in america with 330milliom .. it would be an expensive undertaking to ever have a buyback .. would cost the govt a fortune .. and destroy a major industry.. so yeah its a tough one .. dont know what the solution is .. but believe me .. its better without them.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » December 9th, 2018, 5:25 pm

Yes that’s the main problem. The guns are already out there in circulation so it’s pretty near impossible to reverse it all now.

As far as the theory that less kids would join gangs if it weren’t so many guns, I’m not sure I buy that. It’s not that gang members don’t fight or only use guns. They fist fight ALL the time. Especially those high school aged kids. That’s pretty much what they do. I don’t think fist fights themselves deter too many kids. Also street gangs back in the old days respected fist fights even more, it’s just that violence escalates, which is why eventually knives and guns end up being used.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 4th, 2019, 2:29 pm

MGM hotel will pay $800,000 million to over 4,000 surviving victims and relatives.