Clifford Harris (TI aka Tip) testified in the murder case of Hosea Thomas in Cincinatti

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Clifford Harris (TI aka Tip) testified in the murder case of Hosea Thomas in Cincinatti

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 7:40 am

Apparently Clifford "TI" Harris testified in a murder case in Cincinnati and World Star had the video, but if you go to the web site, there is no video. Does anyone know where the video is at? Below is a screen capture. I ask because just recently he had some unkind words about Daniel "Tekashi69" Hernandez about his recent testimony, but apparently TI did the same thing 10 years ago.
Attachments
ti-testify.jpg
ti-testify.jpg (58.67 KiB) Viewed 8762 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Clifford Harris (TI aka Tip) testified in murder case in Cincinatti

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 7:49 am

Apparently the website Global Grind posted this about TI testifying on November 21, 2008:
T.I. Takes The Witness stand and Testifies in Cincinnati - Clifford Harris’s Murder Trial in Hamilton Court County. Ok this is going to be talked about and debated for the rest of his career so far its looking like the start of his ending. You can ask me what ever you like
They said the start of his ending, but right now, he has a top rated podcast and been on TV for years on his show. I guess people just do not care about this issue anymore. Y'all crazy.
Attachments
IMG_6191.PNG
IMG_6191.PNG (140.72 KiB) Viewed 8760 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Clifford Harris (TI aka Tip) testified in the murder case of Hosea Thomas in Cincinatti

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 7:58 am

According to Pollstar.com:

A hail of bullets fired at a van, killing one man and injuring three others two years ago, were meant for rapper T.I., the star testified Nov. 21 in the Cincinnati murder trial of Hosea Thomas.

He testified for about 30 minutes in the trial of Thomas, who is accused of firing the shot that killed T.I.’s assistant Philant Johnson during a gun battle on an Ohio stretch of Interstate 75 after a post-concert party.

“All of those rounds were fired for me, in my opinion,” he said, adding that he later apologized to Johnson’s mother when he called her with the news.

Testifying for the prosecution, T.I. described seeing Johnson, whom he called his best and oldest friend, after their van pulled over. He said Johnson was lying lifeless, blood running down his face from a shot into his left temple.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, said he and Johnson grew up together in Atlanta.

He testified that after calling Johnson’s mother, he talked to Johnson’s young daughter, whom he said was just 4 or 5 years old.

“I told her that he was gone to a better place and he won’t be coming back. And I hold her how much he loved her,” he said.
T.I. was not injured in the shootout. Thomas was identified as the shooter by his brother, Padron.

The rap star has had his own legal problems of late. He is to begin serving a one-year sentence in March after completing 1,000 hours of community service for federal weapons charges.

He was arrested in October 2007 before the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta for allegedly trying to buy automatic weapons.
Attachments
Cliffored-Harris-incourt.jpg
T.I. testifies in Cincinnati murder trial of Hosea Thomas.
Cliffored-Harris-incourt.jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 8757 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Clifford Harris (TI aka Tip) testified in the murder case of Hosea Thomas in Cincinatti

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 9:01 am

Here is a short clip from Cincinnati newspaper from back in 2008. This clip does not include any testimony that would be considered informing, but there is at least 28 mins of more testimony.

https://youtu.be/pIHKmPEn5dA