8 Ball

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
White Crow

8 Ball

Unread post by White Crow » December 15th, 2005, 10:24 am

I once lived in Orwell, Ohio. In Orwell there was a small street gang that called themselves the "Eight Ball" gang. Has anyone ever heard of them, and or know what the eight ball symbol means. I doubt if anyone does, since Orwell is a small town, and they were a small gang.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2005, 11:53 am

From purely hearsay, I heard that this "8 ball" gang started with wannabe Crip/Folk Nation people who tried to mix both traditions together in the Midwest.

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » December 15th, 2005, 11:35 pm

eight ball happened with some folks that was trynna claim Crip around areas with folks so they made truces for whatever reasons. Drug trade or whatever, when they put the fork with the C they get an eightball, so that's how that shiet started. Aint real tho, aint nobody from the midwest makin calls on all Crip sets to align with folks and anybody bangin that eight ball shit aint really Crippin.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 20th, 2005, 1:24 pm

A cuzz check out the 6/3 point crown part I posted it up in there.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 8 Ball

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 20th, 2005, 2:07 pm

White Crow wrote:I once lived in Orwell, Ohio. In Orwell there was a small street gang that called themselves the "Eight Ball" gang. Has anyone ever heard of them, and or know what the eight ball symbol means. I doubt if anyone does, since Orwell is a small town, and they were a small gang.
man while i was in ohio for my short stay for a semester in college i was living in oberlin, OH small ass country town while going to school in lorain OH. the "crips" that were bangin out there were bangin to the right :shock: n bloods on the left the shit seem real watered down lol i had a homey there from 4 blocc loc "4locs" nicca just used to tell me thats how they do out there with no explanation about it ...... except bloods/vls bang left , crips gds bang right

OgKuhnta
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Texas

Unread post by OgKuhnta » October 30th, 2017, 1:12 pm

8 ball refers to my era of bangin. In the late 90's the bloods in the midwest and south outnumbered both the crips and folks. There fore both non bloods lost alot of turf,business, and money due to lack of numbers. So Crips and Folks stopped beefin to take on the bloods. And like cloudy said the c and pitchfork handshake when put together form an 8ball so they called the peace agreement the 8 Ball Shaq (pronounced shock but spelt different for obvious reasons.)

OgKuhnta
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Texas

Unread post by OgKuhnta » October 30th, 2017, 1:20 pm

When the peace ended some people were torn cause they had been to war together and were lime family now . One of those was a cat in the midwest that formed the 8 Ball Gang. It spread around the south a bit but they died out quick. Folk went back to bein Folk and crips the same. Was like it never happened and some sides try to claim it neer did.