ALL WRITTER READ

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ALL WRITTER READ

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 9th, 2004, 12:17 pm

ooh alright..yeah ur right..told u ..everyones writtin now..theres so many writters...krews..clicks..its a trip now...

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 10th, 2004, 7:25 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:well most the crews out here are just cool with each other exept their was a lil beef starting between J2H and CMK until one guy from CMK had got killed a while back and both J2H and CMK kinda stoped writting for now. i know CAK is known for being down them fools are deep they almost killed my cousin but most crews are cool as long as you dont cross them out. but id say POH is on top right now..theyre up EVERYWHERE

well i didnt know CLV was in BP.. wernt they more in Bassett? i heard alot of them joined BASSETT GRANDE but not sure if thats true.
OH THATS KOO I KNOW DOWN HERE THERES BEEF SICK. FOOS DOGG FOR NO REASON. I GET HIT UP EVERY DAY. IM KICKIN IT AT the MOVIES WITH MY GIRL FOOS STILL TRYIN TO GIVE ME BEEF . the GAMES GETTIN ALL TANGELED UP NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONES A WRITTER. EVERYONES DOWN. ITS LIKE WAT the ...U KNOW? I AINT EVER CLAIMIN TO BE the DOWNEST BUT I KNOW WSUP U KNOW. I WAS WRITTIN SINCE 5TH GRADE NOW IM GOIN INTO 10TH. BUT IVE SEEN THINGS I SHOULDNT HAVE TO. AND ITS LIKE "COOL" NOW TO BE A WRITTER. OR BE FROM A KREW. WEN the FOOS I USE TO KICK IT ON the BLOCK WE JOINED A KREW because WE EITHER HAD BEEF ALONE OR WITH OUR HOMEBOYS. BUT I DONT KNOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BOUT HOW THESE TOY TRYIN TO COME IN AND PLAY LIKE THYA KNOW WSUP. BUT BOUT CLV JOININ BASSET IM NOT SURE I CANT CONFIRM IT . MAYBE. because I KNOW ONE OF MY OLD HOMEBOYS GOT A STRAP PULLED ON HIM BY SUM FOO VIRUS FROM CLV. I THINK I CANT REMEMBER BUT HE DIDNT BLAST. AIIGHT HIT ME BAK UP. LATE
Your right homie, it seems that everyone wants to start writing again. It stopped for along time after the G-Light but it seems that in the last few years everbody and their momma has a crew. First off you have the fools that say their taggers but wanna act like gangsters and when you hit them up they act like bitches. Then you have these lil kids that have no skills. They write so damn crummy, like their still in 3rd grade. It looks like they dont even try. You see alot of it in Chula Vista. I can only give it up to real artist and writters. Oh and I cant stand these lil mocosos that use ol' skool crew names as their crews name even though they know nothing of the real crew. I think its disrespectful. If you werent started by the O.G crew then make up something else and dont thinkmits coo to use another crews name just because they turned into a hood.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 11th, 2004, 10:46 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:
YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:well most the crews out here are just cool with each other exept their was a lil beef starting between J2H and CMK until one guy from CMK had got killed a while back and both J2H and CMK kinda stoped writting for now. i know CAK is known for being down them fools are deep they almost killed my cousin but most crews are cool as long as you dont cross them out. but id say POH is on top right now..theyre up EVERYWHERE

well i didnt know CLV was in BP.. wernt they more in Bassett? i heard alot of them joined BASSETT GRANDE but not sure if thats true.
OH THATS KOO I KNOW DOWN HERE THERES BEEF SICK. FOOS DOGG FOR NO REASON. I GET HIT UP EVERY DAY. IM KICKIN IT AT the MOVIES WITH MY GIRL FOOS STILL TRYIN TO GIVE ME BEEF . the GAMES GETTIN ALL TANGELED UP NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYONES A WRITTER. EVERYONES DOWN. ITS LIKE WAT the ...U KNOW? I AINT EVER CLAIMIN TO BE the DOWNEST BUT I KNOW WSUP U KNOW. I WAS WRITTIN SINCE 5TH GRADE NOW IM GOIN INTO 10TH. BUT IVE SEEN THINGS I SHOULDNT HAVE TO. AND ITS LIKE "COOL" NOW TO BE A WRITTER. OR BE FROM A KREW. WEN the FOOS I USE TO KICK IT ON the BLOCK WE JOINED A KREW because WE EITHER HAD BEEF ALONE OR WITH OUR HOMEBOYS. BUT I DONT KNOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BOUT HOW THESE TOY TRYIN TO COME IN AND PLAY LIKE THYA KNOW WSUP. BUT BOUT CLV JOININ BASSET IM NOT SURE I CANT CONFIRM IT . MAYBE. because I KNOW ONE OF MY OLD HOMEBOYS GOT A STRAP PULLED ON HIM BY SUM FOO VIRUS FROM CLV. I THINK I CANT REMEMBER BUT HE DIDNT BLAST. AIIGHT HIT ME BAK UP. LATE
Your right homie, it seems that everyone wants to start writing again. It stopped for along time after the G-Light but it seems that in the last few years everbody and their momma has a crew. First off you have the fools that say their taggers but wanna act like gangsters and when you hit them up they act like women. Then you have these lil kids that have no skills. They write so damn crummy, like their still in 3rd grade. It looks like they dont even try. You see alot of it in Chula Vista. I can only give it up to real artist and writters. Oh and I cant stand these lil mocosos that use ol' skool crew names as their crews name even though they know nothing of the real crew. I think its disrespectful. If you werent started by the O.G crew then make up something else and dont thinkmits coo to use another crews name just because they turned into a hood.
ur right bout everyone havin a krew its dirty. at any given skool if lets say 5 foos kick it together thay wana be a krew...and ur right u do got the tagg bangers...most are just b.....s when it comes down to it...and yeah then u got the toys who i dont know what thay smokin cuz i see em up and just wana laff...and yeah its disrespectful to use an old skool krews name..only way i could understand any of those are if there are taggers who are down n maybe thay dont bang but i HAVE seen foos act like a small gang and s... by the way thay run things...if u got the juveos then good for u...or..the toys...i think if ur toy...then only excuse u have is that u just started writting...u know...cuz one of my lil homies just got into it and he's toy as f.... but thass the old homies job to teach him..n he guna perfect his writtin till i ever take him out mobbin u know...thass it..alrato

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 11th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Sh.. homie back when I started tagging in the early ninties I would practice my writting all the time . I would sit in class and just write in my notebook. We always learned from each others writting. I had a good homegirl that wrote gangster a.. fu.. Even when I started bangin' I would practice my writting because I hated writting crummy sh.. on the wall. Basicly if you have no skills then you have no right to be hitting up. If you really wanna be a writer then master your writting first, either on paper or on walls that nobodies gonna see.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 11th, 2004, 12:56 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Sh.. homie back when I started tagging in the early ninties I would practice my writting all the time . I would sit in class and just write in my notebook. We always learned from each others writting. I had a good homegirl that wrote gangster a.. fu.. Even when I started bangin' I would practice my writting because I hated writting crummy sh.. on the wall. Basicly if you have no skills then you have no right to be hitting up. If you really wanna be a writer then master your writting first, either on paper or on walls that nobodies gonna see.
the last part is some REAL s..t i go thru paper quick i'll write on anything just to look at my style n try to tweak it to make it look better u know...the only thing that toys f..k up on is writtin at skool on paper that has there work or sumtin on it..or on there folders or backpacks..now n days cuz there so much vandalism skools will go all out to take u out..thats why u gotta think ahead of em..ive seen foos get arrested at skool cuz the skool straight busted a full force investigation on there a$$...but ur right like when i first started writtin i use to use some big a$$ wood my homie had in his bak yard n practice with cans there..then id paint over it and do it all over again...but yeah...ur right...alrato

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 13th, 2004, 1:41 am

BIGG LISTO
I CAN TELL U KNOW WSUP. WHERE DID U GET UP BACK IN YOUR DAY. WHAT FOOS DID U RUN WITH?? ALRATO

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 13th, 2004, 12:04 pm

I have always been from ATC. But even before I got courted on I was from LSK in Palmdale. It was never really about getting known for me, I just liked writing on sh.. and makin' it look good. Stay up lil homie and stick to your art

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » August 13th, 2004, 10:27 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:I have always been from ATC. But even before I got courted on I was from LSK in Palmdale. It was never really about getting known for me, I just liked writing on sh.. and makin' it look good. Stay up lil homie and stick to your art

ooh thats tight..well u stay up to. and i WILL keep to my art. alrato.

"ASEK"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 4th, 2004, 4:36 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:your from COS? i went over there today and i seen that on the 10 freeway. it was COS crossing someone else out but i couldnt see who. i also seen some more LSD and CLV. have you heard of LCK or LFR? i seen LFR hit up from BP all the way to Pomona on the 10 freeway.
those are all the homies i grew up with most of em and kicked it with all of em wen i moved outta bp thay made mdk i wrote for em ((baked em up)) in covina then thay had to drop it because the pigz found everyone out and made EMT then that got dropped and now COS is up. so i aint from there but i bak em up and if someone hits me up with f--- cos then f--- them. u know. and if someone has beef with them then i got beef with them. u kno? because i get up a lot over in the COVINA/WEST COVINA/IRWA area ((ASEK))... and that COS u saw on the freeway was it blue kinda in block? and im not sure who thay crossed out. probably AAK theres beef with them
NLK and FUA from Irwindale i think might have or are going to start to have beef with AAK as well because AAK crossed em out. LFR and LCK ive seen up to. i cant say much bout them because i dont know i see em up on poles or signs not to many walls. LSD AND CLV i havnt seen up in a while but maybe i aint lookin u know? haha. alrato
yeah the COS i seen on the freeway was in blue. i seen LSD but those tags look old and fading away. CLV hit up more since the last time i been down there.
yup thats COS
what area/streets/ did u see CLV at??
i seen that COS tagging all through Puente ave. yesterday.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » September 4th, 2004, 7:07 pm

yeah they be gettin up alot over there..aye ruthless i saw J2H on the freeway right before entering BP..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 4th, 2004, 7:09 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:yeah they be gettin up alot over there..aye ruthless i saw J2H on the freeway right before entering BP..
was it in white?

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » September 4th, 2004, 7:11 pm

yeah..used a roller?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 4th, 2004, 7:12 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:yeah..used a roller?
lol yeah.. thats the one..right there on the river..i know it looks kinda crapy..i didnt do that though

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » September 4th, 2004, 7:13 pm

yeah aye tho homie gets u up gets u fame it was simple but koo u know

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » September 6th, 2004, 7:59 pm

los angeles central, rampart, downtown, south central westside and eastside all over
CTM - chinga tu madre
DFB - down for the brown
TBS - the boyz
TCA

san fernando valley
AMG - always mobbin graffiti
RDS - riders

cant think right now

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » October 4th, 2004, 4:55 pm

OTHER KREWS ROUND HERE..JUST A FEW..

CSUS..CANT STOP US SMOKERS

KFT'K...KNOWN FELON TAGGERS,KANT FAZE THESE KATS...

AH.ALWAYS HIGH

FWA...DONT KNOW MEANING..

RTS((NEW KREW)) RUNNIN THE STREETS

CTE..DONT KNOW MEANING..

N THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF I'LL POST UP MORE WHEN I SEE THEM

pest1

Unread post by pest1 » October 22nd, 2004, 5:00 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Orale Homie,
I see you guys were are in West Covina along with BP. I loved West Covina mall, so many fine hoes and that sports store with the batting cage inside. Oh and ya TKO is still up. You can always find a big TKO piece off of most of the L.A freeways. Thier in San Diego,too. Toomer has always got down for TKO. That chick Tribe , too. She's fu..in fine. Go to http://www.djladytribe.com
Yeah I partied with them in TJ, Toomer and Tribe and some other hoes from Long Beach. Those guys are pretty cool and the otha hoes with them were pretty hot. damn... memories.....haha

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » October 25th, 2004, 3:10 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:heres some more crews that are out here..

B2S
FMK
A2C
CSE
KSV
DHS
PIC
CRK
KTC
DPR
A4F
J2H
CMK(yeah even list my enemies)
Are you serious? Their's fools claiming A2C as a tagging crew in the I.E. Aint that some sh.. As soon as we turned into a varrio and stopped tagging, youngsters started trying to use our fame for their crew. I heard their are some idiots in Oxnard and San Jose that were trying to use our name too. Plus my lil carnal who isnt even from the hood checked some lil vatos here in San Diego for saying they were from a tagging crew called ATC. The only vatos that should be claiming ATC or even A2C in the I.E are the homies that live in Victoville or San Ber. City from the Tokers clicka. We are the one and only ATC/A2C around. Ol' Skool Addicted 2 Crimen 84'89' The only other ATC's out their would be Anahiem Traveler City.

Here are some ol' skool crews from Los. Some started bangin'. some have more than 1 meaning.

ATC-ADDICTED 2 CRIME
TLB-THE LOONEY BUNCH
BSA-BEYOND STREET ARTIST
AOB-ALL OUT BOMBING
FBI-FAR BEYOND INSANITY
D2DIS-DOWN 2 DESTROY IN SECONDS
TIK- THE INSANE KINGS
SSK-SICK SOCIETY KINGS
STK-SHOOT 2 KILL
OFA-OUT FOR ACTION
DFA-DOWN FOR ARSON
DV-DOUBLE VISION
KAM-KILLIN AFTER MIDNIGHT
KRL-KINGS RUNNIN LOOSE
KWS-KINGS WITH STYLE
KCC-KINGS COLD CHILLIN
NBT-NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
WDC-WE DONT CARE
STN-SECOND 2 NONE
TKO-TOTAL K OAS
There was a sh.. load more.
http://losangelescrews0.tripod.com/listofcrews.html
This site has pretty much every L.A crew.
Keeping it Ol' School
K2S
STN
UNA
OTR
LOD
COI
UTI
RTDK
WCA
KGB
NBA
SH
STP
DTK
W247
TNT
TSS
ATC
NTS
TDK
KWS
TAC
BSK
MAK
BAK
KCC
TKO
CBS
DTW
OFA
CULT
LORDS
DTR
NHD
DBL
KRH
FB
IFK
FCT
K4P
DOC
KNS

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » October 25th, 2004, 3:31 pm

aye theres some foos claimin 213 krew at my school doubt they real.

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » November 13th, 2004, 12:55 pm

this is a reply to an old discussion me and ruthless were havin i think

CLV bangs now homies
heard they
CLV TRECE now
just wanted to pass along some info i heard

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 13th, 2004, 1:12 pm

YOUNG1_ASEK wrote:this is a reply to an old discussion me and ruthless were havin i think

CLV bangs now homies
heard they
CLV TRECE now
just wanted to pass along some info i heard

how did you hear this? i know most of them live in Bassett and i stay over there on the same street that some of them live on and its right in the middle of Bassett and i doubt Bassett Grande would let them do that..unless they have members outside of Bassett. .they tagged on a neighbors mailbox not that long ago..lol..no 13 next to it though.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » November 13th, 2004, 1:14 pm

GIBBY wrote: Keeping it Ol' School
K2S
STN
UNA
OTR
LOD
COI
UTI
RTDK
WCA
KGB
NBA
SH
STP
DTK
W247
TNT
TSS
ATC
NTS
TDK
KWS
TAC
BSK
MAK
BAK
KCC
TKO
CBS
DTW
OFA
CULT
LORDS
DTR
NHD
DBL
KRH
FB
IFK
FCT
K4P
DOC
KNS
where was TDK mostly getting up at?

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » November 14th, 2004, 12:21 pm

one of the homies from bolen told me that they bang now CLV 13 dunno i believe it only cuz i know of them pullin straps on foos
maybe i was wrong try n see wsup on ur block tho
late

Innercity5062

Unread post by Innercity5062 » May 25th, 2008, 12:08 am

73A
MOC
AFT
AOD
21C
BSK
PBC
ICCC
WOW
KWA
WHP
EIC
RSA
AL
DSM
FA
NFA
JBL
HCP

xxxxxxxxxz
What city do you live in now?: moscow

Unread post by xxxxxxxxxz » April 11th, 2009, 12:10 am

fuck a bunch of krews this site is obviously a police sting the info is to old and not real you've been given bad info pigs in a weak fishing expedition I never even heard of any of these so called krews anyone thats posts any krews whether your in them or not you yeah you muthafucka are dry snitching. Now put the pipe down and go to bed.

blinx420
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 7th, 2009, 4:36 am

xxxxxxxxxz wrote:fu-- a bunch of krews this site is obviously a police sting the info is to old and not real you've been given bad info pigs in a weak fishing expedition I never even heard of any of these so called krews anyone thats posts any krews whether your in them or not you yeah you muthafucka are dry snitching. Now put the pipe down and go to bed.
WTF you talking about I grew up seeing alot of those crews get up in the early 90's your just newbie that dont know any history dumbass

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » November 8th, 2009, 10:47 am

RAZEONE TAG ALL CITY * FUCK SOCIETY*CRIMINAL MINDED ARTIST 1987-NOW.....

RIP FLYONE, RARE, RUDE

OLD SKOOL LIKE A MOFO:

TNT The Nations Top
TDK...where the fuck is TRIAX now?
OTR On The Run
CBS City Bomb Squad/Cant Be Stopped
WCA West Coast Artist
TOTC Taking Over The City
CCA Cold Crush Artist
KWS Kings With Style
NBT Nothing But Trouble
UTI Under The Influence
SNM Show No Mercy
BFC Bomb Force Crew
DEF Doing Everything Fresh
NTS Next 2 Serve
L2S Last To Serve
STN Second 2 None
AOB All Out Bombing
KCC Kings Cold Chillin
RTN Rocking The Nation
RTDK Rough Tough Dirty Killa
OFA Out For Action
TSS
TSk The Slauson Clan
TWC Together We Chill
SCA Sophisticated Crime Artist
KTL Kill The Light
BIB Back In Business
ATC Addicted 2 Crime(pre x3 days)

Innocentbystander
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Innocentbystander » March 16th, 2010, 9:45 am

Fu-c-k Society Kings
Next To Serve
Show No Mercy '

Whuddup Raze!

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » March 26th, 2010, 6:21 pm

Innocentbystander wrote:Fu-c-k Society Kings
Next To Serve
Show No Mercy '

Whuddup Raze!
whaddup mane! whose this? hit me on PM!

DOCSEL3
What city do you live in now?: chino

Unread post by DOCSEL3 » April 14th, 2010, 10:33 am

D.O.C---DEVILS ONLY CHILD -DOPED OUT CHILDREN-DOCTORS -DOCTORS OF CRIME ---------------D.O.C IS WORLD WIDE MILAN ,FRANCE,MEXICO,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,AND IN THE STATES ,LA,IE,SF,AZ,NM,SACRAMENTO,LV,WE ARE A BIG FAMILY ................
DHS --DEEP HOUSE SUCK

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 14th, 2010, 1:15 pm

way back there was a -DOC- in San Diego.

It was DAGO'S ONLY CRIMINALS

They might have been a split off from LA's -DOC-

DOCSEL3
What city do you live in now?: chino

Unread post by DOCSEL3 » April 21st, 2010, 11:32 am

may be D.O.C is world wide so that might be but not sure .......once a D.O.Ctor all was a D.O.Ctor u become family