CREWS 2 GANGS (Crews that became gangs)

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: CREWS 2 GANGS (Crews that became gangs)

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2017, 8:56 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][b]HOB[/b], which is [b]Hang OUt Boys [/b]off Broadway and King, I believe was a tagger crew before they started taking on the gang identity.[/quote]
yo alex checc this out
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2n5C7azpt4[/youtube] thats hob while it was makin transition after a murder

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 21st, 2017, 8:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvv0ru8JYg very interesting concerning HOB

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » June 21st, 2018, 1:01 am

I think WLA PALMS said Blastin Fools Gangster Crips started out as a tagging crew called Buff Fene Kings or something like that.

I also read Alley Tiny Criminals 13 started out as a tagging crew Addicted To Crime.

OFA always confused me because I'd see it tagged in "wildstyle" tagger letters or cholo letters. Sometimes you'd see "OFA" with arrows and bubbles like a tagger and then sometimes you'd see that "W/S OFA X3" like a banger.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 16th, 2018, 11:09 am

TheAngels wrote:I think WLA PALMS said Blastin Fools Gangster Crips started out as a tagging crew called Buff Fene Kings or something like that.

I also read Alley Tiny Criminals 13 started out as a tagging crew Addicted To Crime.

OFA always confused me because I'd see it tagged in "wildstyle" tagger letters or cholo letters. Sometimes you'd see "OFA" with arrows and bubbles like a tagger and then sometimes you'd see that "W/S OFA X3" like a banger.
Tag bangers seem more of a thing than ever. Where I'm at, I have even started seeing more wall banging on freeways. Don't know if it is the same where you're at....