Baddest LA Gangs of them all

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Baddest LA Gangs of them all

Unread post by MafiaG » September 21st, 2006, 3:31 pm

i wanna know which would the top ten of the baddest gangs of los angeles you know the ones nearer to organized crime like yakuzas,
wearin suits and that .
I know must of yall aint even affiliated with a gang or is from lame states like kansas, oklahoma florida, new york, texas,... if you aint from LA or you aint in a La gang dont post.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 21st, 2006, 3:47 pm

Lol, if you would be from LA, or from a LA gang you wouldnt ask this question.
But anywys, if you search for this topic you will find a few threads about this.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 21st, 2006, 10:43 pm

obviously gangs like

18st
florencia
ms-13
rollin 60's

yakuzas arent a gang homie

and if you're talking about L.A organized crime..Russians are still running shit..

julialee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by julialee » October 7th, 2006, 1:22 am

Individual wrote:obviously gangs like

18st
florencia
ms-13
rollin 60's

yakuzas arent a gang homie

and if you're talking about L.A organized crime..Russians are still running shit..
I dont know about Russians running it but from what ive seen and experienced every gang in LA is bad and they think they are the most feared.Any way you see it or experience it from wherever its bad.What are ya'll doing? making this a type of "America Next Top Gang" type of scoring thing? in the end its all negative violent sh&t bringin us all down:-(.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 7th, 2006, 1:27 am

Why do niggas even respond to threads like this?

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 7th, 2006, 9:48 am

BlaKK wrote:Why do niggas even respond to threads like this?
why do niggas respond to youre fake ass bitch, chump

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 7th, 2006, 4:35 pm

MafiaG wrote:why do niggas respond to youre fake ass bitch, chump
DAaaaaaaaaaaamn.....

Handle this nigga BlaKK... :lol:

kay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kay » October 8th, 2006, 3:17 am

Ok, this is sort of off topic but I have no clue where else to put it.
I know that in Canada, most of the drugs come in by Asians or HAs, maybe some through Russian or Italian, but who brings it to Cali?

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 13th, 2006, 11:35 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
MafiaG wrote:why do niggas respond to youre fake ass bitch, chump
DAaaaaaaaaaaamn.....

Handle this nigga BlaKK... :lol:

calm down punk, you run youre mouth behind a computer screen but id like to see if you would say it on the street , ill blast youre ass

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 13th, 2006, 11:45 am

Now relatin to the topic , i think the sureno 13 gangs are weaker than crips gangs usually. Yet not all crip gangs are deep there are busters but the south la watts crip gang most are deep.

Eventho the Insane Crip Gang might not be on the top 10 of deep gangs , i think it would make it to the Top 20 of deepest Los Angeles Gangs.

Morales testified the Insane Crips gang is one of the largest Black gangs in Long Beach, with about 600 members. Their principal rivals are the Bloods, the Rolling 20’s, and Hispanic gangs. Insane Crips gang members wear the color blue and use two hand symbols – a gun to the head, and three fingers held up. The primary activities of the Insane Crips include murders, drive-by shootings, burglaries, home invasion robberies, takeover bank robberies, drug rip-offs, and drug sales. Insane Crips gang members often use their girlfriends or other friends to gain access to homes to commit home invasion robberies or setup robberies.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 13th, 2006, 1:29 pm

MafiaG wrote:calm down punk, you run youre mouth behind a computer screen but id like to see if you would say it on the street , ill blast youre ass
And the E-Thug award goes to.........*drum roll*.....MafiaG!!!! Congrats!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 13th, 2006, 9:21 pm

BlaKK wrote:Why do niggas even respond to threads like this?
LOL at this bitch ass nigga MafiaG... It's niggas like you that are the reason them real OOOG niggas left this board...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 3:40 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:
MafiaG wrote:calm down punk, you run youre mouth behind a computer screen but id like to see if you would say it on the street , ill blast youre ass
lolololololol :lol:

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 17th, 2006, 7:23 am

looneytunes1 wrote:

fuckin clown , thats what yall love to do do the clown all fuckin day.
Thats why this forum sucks every day more cause of BUSTERS like you that come here with no knowledge at all and only come here to say theyre stupid shit . Like that punk Blakk with his black power stuff and everybody know hell start crying when he hears the mac 11 blastin.
So both yall bitches cause i got the mac 11 ready to serve you.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 17th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Eventho the Insane Crip Gang might not be on the top 10 of deep gangs , i think it would make it to the Top 20 of deepest Los Angeles Gangs.
Insanes possibly would go on the top 10 lists but not top 5

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 17th, 2006, 2:54 pm

MafiaG wrote:fuckin clown , thats what yall love to do do the clown all fuckin day.
Thats why this forum sucks every day more cause of BUSTERS like you that come here with no knowledge at all and only come here to say theyre stupid shit . Like that punk Blakk with his black power stuff and everybody know hell start crying when he hears the mac 11 blastin.
So both yall women cause i got the mac 11 ready to serve you.
Idiot :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 17th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Fuckin white boi..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 17th, 2006, 4:50 pm

MafiaG wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:

fuckin clown , thats what yall love to do do the clown all fuckin day.
So both yall women cause i got the mac 11 ready to serve you.
that shit comedy. mac 11 ready to serve who? nigga yo ass cant handle the recoil of a .22 and you talkin bout some mac 11 shit. pure comedy

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 10:04 pm

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 10:05 pm

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MafiaG » October 20th, 2006, 4:17 am

Nickels, Blakk K, looneyclown and perongrerory the 4 Clowns , anybody else wanna join ? Fucking pussies all day makin ur stupid post that nobody cares cause yall aint lived the street life. And yeah i got a mac 11 so better watch out.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 20th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Mafia wrote:Nickels, Blakk K, looneyclown and perongrerory the 4 Clowns , anybody else wanna join ? #%@&#%@ pussies all day makin ur stupid post that nobody cares cause yall aint lived the street life. And yeah i got a mac 11 so better watch out.
shut up bitch boy

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 20th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Ho ass nigga. talkin about a mac 11 LOOOL nigga please... Hold on cuzz.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 20th, 2006, 6:05 pm

Where the fuck you at young loc?

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

internet pictures..

Unread post by d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 11:14 pm

i wouldnt doubt if u looked those shits up on the internet.. mr e thug locsta i kno the whole gang sceneario an i don need no holsta - blakk... u hella funny to me.. n btw.. IM SICK OF UPUTTIN ALL THIS " MEXICAN N BLACK SHIT " why even say some bull shit like oo the mexicans an blacks why not just give the names like he asked.. an aint no way ima put my shit cause yall foos will have some problems try an be hard roll threw the projects an get blasted..

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

n btw

Unread post by d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 11:17 pm

fuk all you kats tryin to be hard over the net.. an fuk this lil forum shit half u busters aint no shit no way fuk a mac 11 fuk a gun yall some busters always relatin to some straps i bet yo ass got sick of gettin knocked the fuck out..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 11:35 pm

MafiaG wrote:Nickels, Blakk K, looneyclown and perongrerory the 4 Clowns , anybody else wanna join ? #%@&#%@ pussies all day makin ur stupid post that nobody cares cause yall aint lived the street life. And yeah i got a mac 11 so better watch out.
your obviously some kid who aint never been through anything except lose a couple of missions of san andreas & beat up his little sister , go get some milka nd cookies and go to bed ..oh and dont forget to wash behind your ears .....mafia G what a name ..lmao :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 11:41 pm

nigga my release papers speak for themselves ,........scary ass niggas lmao... thats right blacks and mexicans are going at it ...!!!! i see you dont like that.... just get off the forum ...and you aint know scrapper talking about knock outs ....oh please homie save the fake net talk ..be about it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: n btw

Unread post by Qdawg » October 22nd, 2006, 10:25 am

[quote="d0zi"]#%@& all you kats tryin to be hard over the net.. an #%@& this lil forum shit half u busters aint no shit no way #%@& a mac 11 #%@& a gun yall some busters always relatin to some straps i bet yo ass got sick of gettin knocked the fu-- out..[/quote]

lolol

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

nikels

Unread post by d0zi » October 22nd, 2006, 12:35 pm

i take it ur proud of goin to jail.. and probably gettin ur ass whipped.. im pretty sure we all been there an btw.. u don kno me u don kno shit about me so remember if u ever see n the street u don kno me.. an the mexican an black shit is BS if u cant agree with that shit look in history moa fuka.. maybe ull find out some shit u don kno an knockouts.. hah i take it ur ass still gettin knocked out.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”