18st, eme, surenos?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

18st, eme, surenos?

Unread post by se11 » April 20th, 2005, 6:30 am

what is the relation if any between 18th st., la eme, and surenos?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: 18st, eme, surenos?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 20th, 2005, 10:28 am

Eme is the prison gang for the Surenos. 18st is a Sureno gang.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 12th, 2008, 11:57 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Eme is the prison gang for the Surenos. 18st is a Sureno gang.
i thought eme and sureno was kinda interchangeable.

i guess not tho, cuz the maravillas aren't in eme and they are still surenos?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 13th, 2008, 12:56 am

All Eme are Surenos. Not all Surenos are Eme. Some OG Eme members were from Maravilla

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 13th, 2008, 8:36 am

RuthlessCray wrote:All Eme are Surenos. Not all Surenos are Eme. Some OG Eme members were from Maravilla
thanks, i was kinda confused on that. it makes sense when i think about it logically, surenos jus are frmo the south i guess? and then eme is the prison gang.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 2nd, 2008, 10:26 am

Maravilla run with La eMe, well said RuthlessCray

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 9th, 2008, 4:40 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Maravilla run with La eMe, well said RuthlessCray
THATS WHAT THEY SAY BUT THEY HAD THE GREENLIGHT FOR THE LONGIST BUT I HEAR ITS OFF NOW.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 9th, 2008, 11:19 am

ya I heard that too, but the homies been sayin it's off now

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » July 11th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Yeah I heard its a shaky relationship relationship between Eme and Maravilla. "Chato" Sandavol from Arizona Maravilla is suppose trying to mend the relationship between Eme and MV...

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 12th, 2008, 5:10 am

You could be right, but nonetheless Maravilla runs with La eMe in the pen

LethalAVE
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by LethalAVE » March 7th, 2009, 1:27 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:Maravilla run with La eMe, well said RuthlessCray
THATS WHAT THEY SAY BUT THEY HAD THE GREENLIGHT FOR THE LONGIST BUT I HEAR ITS OFF NOW.
no the greenlighters are still enemies of surenos shit they broke out of la eme along time ago sum other maravilla clicks run with la eme i dont no how cuz the whole gang was greenlighted

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » March 27th, 2009, 10:12 am

MARAVILLA DONT RUN WITH LA EME IN the PEN,THOSE FOOLS BEEF IT,IN PRISON MARAVILLAS AND ALL THE OTHER HOODS THAT DONT REPRESENT THE 13,SURENOS,LIKE OPAL ST 15 ARE GREENLIGHTERS,18ST WERE COOL WITH LA EME IN the PEN

ontarioupland909
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: murda val

Unread post by ontarioupland909 » March 27th, 2009, 4:23 pm

MENACE18 wrote:MARAVILLA DONT RUN WITH LA EME IN the PEN,THOSE FOOLS BEEF IT,IN PRISON MARAVILLAS AND ALL THE OTHER HOODS THAT DONT REPRESENT THE 13,SURENOS,LIKE OPAL ST 15 ARE GREENLIGHTERS,18ST WERE COOL WITH LA EME IN the PEN
yea because some fools form maravilla were talkin about how they had the greenlight taken off but they want it back so they're saying fuck surenos and eme

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 17th, 2009, 1:13 pm

MARAVILLAS AINT SHIT ANYMORE,LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S THEY WERE GETTIN DOWN FOR THEIR SHIT BUT NOW MOST OF THEM LEFT THE HOOD,the ONLY BIG GANG IN LA IS MY HOOD 18ST,PUNK ASS MS IS HIDING LIKE LIL BITCHES,FLORENCIA IS FILLED WITH PUNKS WHO DNT WANNA PUT IN WORK AGAINST RIVAL BLACK GANGS,THE AVENUES CANT EVEN TAKE OUT SMALLER HOODS,BIG HAZARD AINT DOIN NADA,18ST WHERE the ONLY ONES DOING SHIT IN THE CALLES ANYMORE

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 22nd, 2009, 7:15 am

MENACE18 wrote:MARAVILLAS AINT SHIT ANYMORE,LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S THEY WERE GETTIN DOWN FOR THEIR SHIT BUT NOW MOST OF THEM LEFT THE HOOD,the ONLY BIG GANG IN LA IS MY HOOD 18ST,PUNK ASS MS IS HIDING LIKE LIL women,FLORENCIA IS FILLED WITH PUNKS WHO DNT WANNA PUT IN WORK AGAINST RIVAL BLACK GANGS,THE AVENUES CANT EVEN TAKE OUT SMALLER HOODS,BIG HAZARD AINT DOIN NADA,18ST WHERE the ONLY ONES DOING SHIT IN THE CALLES ANYMORE

Ah, He has newbie on under his name for a reason.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 24th, 2009, 10:21 am

Ah, He has newbie on under his name for a reason.[/quote]

AND WAT FOOL,IM IN the CALLES PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR MY FUCKEN HOOD,BK MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS ,U LIVE IN INGLEWOOD IM FROM INGLEWOOD BITCH,GO AROUND AND ASK BOUT THOSE LAME HOODS,WE CONTROL LA COUNTY ESE,FUCK MANTEQUILLAS,MIERDA SECCAS,QUEERS,PISSTAINS,TWINKIES,MOCOS,TAMPS

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » April 24th, 2009, 1:29 pm

MENACE18 wrote:Ah, He has newbie on under his name for a reason.
AND WAT FOOL,IM IN the CALLES PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR MY #%@&$% HOOD,BK MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS ,U LIVE IN INGLEWOOD IM FROM INGLEWOOD BITCH,GO AROUND AND ASK BOUT THOSE LAME HOODS,WE CONTROL LA COUNTY ESE,fu-- MANTEQUILLAS,MIERDA SECCAS,QUEERS,PISSTAINS,TWINKIES,MOCOS,TAMPS[/quote]

DONT KNOW ABOUT CONTROLING ALL LA COUNTY...NEVER RAN INTO ANY 18 DOING ANYTHING BIG IN POMONA,LA PUENTE,EL MONTE OR ANYOTHER SGV CITYS WITH IN LA COUNTY.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 28th, 2009, 11:13 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
AND WAT FOOL,IM IN the CALLES PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR MY #%@&$% HOOD,BK MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS ,U LIVE IN INGLEWOOD IM FROM INGLEWOOD BITCH,GO AROUND AND ASK BOUT THOSE LAME HOODS,WE CONTROL LA COUNTY ESE,fu-- MANTEQUILLAS,MIERDA SECCAS,QUEERS,PISSTAINS,TWINKIES,MOCOS,TAMPS
DONT KNOW ABOUT CONTROLING ALL LA COUNTY...NEVER RAN INTO ANY 18 DOING ANYTHING BIG IN POMONA,LA PUENTE,EL MONTE OR ANYOTHER SGV CITYS WITH IN LA COUNTY.[/quote]

Yeah coming from a Hood, Where my relatives from IFG push yall all the way from 77s to the 106's or whatever and my folks from Inlgewood 13 was pushin yall back 2. Yall niggaz are gettn creamed over there....on 106 Everyone except Lennox. Its even MS on the otherside of the Inglewood border on century. I used to Work with MS's and they told me how they get down Then yall got problems with Tepa 13, WSPlayers 13, KC 13 and all the other chicano hoods beefin. Then Yall gettn smashed on all by AVPG,Centerview Piru's, TCG and a couple of bloods n crips.

Ontop of that I be in the SC 18's anyway, . My nigga STRYKER puts it down. Havent seen him in awhile but shit hes prolly locked up. You aint shit you little and yal

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 30th, 2009, 8:44 am

BITCH IN 106 the HOMIES CONTROL THAT SHIT,ALL U SLOBS AINT SHIT,HOOVERS R TAKIN SLOB TURF,LENNOX,MUERTES,INGLEWOOD AIN NADA BUT BITCHES,MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LA ANYMORE THSOE LEVAS CANT BE FOUND ANYMORE,TEPAS AINT SHIT,AND U TRYEN TO SAY SLOBS R DOWN,HOW COME WEN BPS STARTED BEEFIN IT WITH 18 THOSE BITCHES HAD TO GET HELP FROM ROLLIN 20S,FTBS,TTP,AND ALL THE OTHER SLOB HOODS,EVEN the 30S BE SMASHIN U LAMES,AND the HOMIE BK LIL RASCAL FROM SC 18ST LGS IS LOCKED UP CAUSE HE GOT SNITCHED ON BY NIGGAS FROM ROLLIN 20S SAYIN THAT HE WAS GONNA KILL THEM CAUSE HE MADE A FREE STYLE VIDEO DISSIN THEM,FUCK ALL OUR ENEMIES HOMIE FUCK SLOBS,MIERDAS,TAMPS,TUERTOS,KLENNOX AND the REST OF THOSE LAMES E ST GANG OR DONT BANG

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 30th, 2009, 8:48 am

MENACE18 wrote:BITCH IN 106 the HOMIES CONTROL THAT SHIT,ALL U SLOBS AINT SHIT,HOOVERS R TAKIN SLOB TURF,LENNOX,MUERTES,INGLEWOOD AIN NADA BUT women,MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LA ANYMORE THSOE LEVAS CANT BE FOUND ANYMORE,TEPAS AINT SHIT,AND U TRYEN TO SAY SLOBS R DOWN,HOW COME WEN BPS STARTED BEEFIN IT WITH 18 THOSE women HAD TO GET HELP FROM ROLLIN 20S,FTBS,TTP,AND ALL THE OTHER SLOB HOODS,EVEN the 30S BE SMASHIN U LAMES,AND the HOMIE BK LIL RASCAL FROM SC 18ST LGS IS LOCKED UP CAUSE HE GOT SNITCHED ON BY NIGGAS FROM ROLLIN 20S SAYIN THAT HE WAS GONNA KILL THEM CAUSE HE MADE A FREE STYLE VIDEO DISSIN THEM,fu-- ALL OUR ENEMIES HOMIE fu-- SLOBS,MIERDAS,TAMPS,TUERTOS,KLENNOX AND the REST OF THOSE LAMES E ST GANG OR DONT BANG
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
AND WAT FOOL,IM IN the CALLES PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR MY #%@&$% HOOD,BK MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS ,U LIVE IN INGLEWOOD IM FROM INGLEWOOD BITCH,GO AROUND AND ASK BOUT THOSE LAME HOODS,WE CONTROL LA COUNTY ESE,fu-- MANTEQUILLAS,MIERDA SECCAS,QUEERS,PISSTAINS,TWINKIES,MOCOS,TAMPS
DONT KNOW ABOUT CONTROLING ALL LA COUNTY...NEVER RAN INTO ANY 18 DOING ANYTHING BIG IN POMONA,LA PUENTE,EL MONTE OR ANYOTHER SGV CITYS WITH IN LA COUNTY.[/quote]

AND ANOTHER THING,WE CONTROL SHIT CAUSE WE HEAVY DRUG RUNNERS,WE WORK WITH THE MEXICAN AND COLUMBIAN CARTELS,ONLY HOOD 2 DO that,SURENOS JUST WORK WITH MEXICAN CARTELS,AND 18 IS ALL OVER LA,WERE 25,000 DEEP AND WE the BIGGEST AND DEADLIEST HOOD,IF 7U CONSIDER MS THE ONLY REASONT THEY SEEN AS the MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IS CAUSE THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 30th, 2009, 8:49 am

MENACE18 wrote:BITCH IN 106 the HOMIES CONTROL THAT SHIT,ALL U SLOBS AINT SHIT,HOOVERS R TAKIN SLOB TURF,LENNOX,MUERTES,INGLEWOOD AIN NADA BUT women,MS AINT EVEN IN WEST LA ANYMORE THSOE LEVAS CANT BE FOUND ANYMORE,TEPAS AINT SHIT,AND U TRYEN TO SAY SLOBS R DOWN,HOW COME WEN BPS STARTED BEEFIN IT WITH 18 THOSE women HAD TO GET HELP FROM ROLLIN 20S,FTBS,TTP,AND ALL THE OTHER SLOB HOODS,EVEN the 30S BE SMASHIN U LAMES,AND the HOMIE BK LIL RASCAL FROM SC 18ST LGS IS LOCKED UP CAUSE HE GOT SNITCHED ON BY NIGGAS FROM ROLLIN 20S SAYIN THAT HE WAS GONNA KILL THEM CAUSE HE MADE A FREE STYLE VIDEO DISSIN THEM,fu-- ALL OUR ENEMIES HOMIE fu-- SLOBS,MIERDAS,TAMPS,TUERTOS,KLENNOX AND the REST OF THOSE LAMES E ST GANG OR DONT BANG
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:

AND ANOTHER THING,WE CONTROL SHIT CAUSE WE HEAVY DRUG RUNNERS,WE WORK WITH THE MEXICAN AND COLUMBIAN CARTELS,ONLY HOOD 2 DO that,SURENOS JUST WORK WITH MEXICAN CARTELS,AND 18 IS ALL OVER LA,WERE 25,000 DEEP AND WE the BIGGEST AND DEADLIEST HOOD,IF 7U CONSIDER MS THE ONLY REASONT THEY SEEN AS the MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IS CAUSE THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » May 3rd, 2009, 5:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
DONT KNOW ABOUT CONTROLING ALL LA COUNTY...NEVER RAN INTO ANY 18 DOING ANYTHING BIG IN POMONA,LA PUENTE,EL MONTE OR ANYOTHER SGV CITYS WITH IN LA COUNTY.
AND ANOTHER THING,WE CONTROL SHIT CAUSE WE HEAVY DRUG RUNNERS,WE WORK WITH THE MEXICAN AND COLUMBIAN CARTELS,ONLY HOOD 2 DO that,SURENOS JUST WORK WITH MEXICAN CARTELS,AND 18 IS ALL OVER LA,WERE 25,000 DEEP AND WE the BIGGEST AND DEADLIEST HOOD,IF 7U CONSIDER MS THE ONLY REASONT THEY SEEN AS the MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IS CAUSE THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN[/quote]

DAMN FOOL YOU TALK TO MUCH ABOUT THE INTER WORKINGS OF SHIT N YOU GOT SHIT TWISTED 18 ARE SURENOS ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW OTHER VARRIOS WORK SO YOU CANT SPEEK ON ALL THAT...18 MIGHT HAVE CLICKS ON MOST AREAS OF LA BUT THEY SURE AS HELL DONT RUN ALL OF LA COUNTY.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 4th, 2009, 2:55 am

when did eses start gettin names like BK blah blah, shit done changed.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » May 4th, 2009, 6:36 pm

perongregory wrote:when did eses start gettin names like BK blah blah, shit done changed.
WHOS NAMED BK? THAT FAKETEEN FOOLS NAMED MENACE.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 5th, 2009, 1:57 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
perongregory wrote:when did eses start gettin names like BK blah blah, shit done changed.
WHOS NAMED BK? THAT eighteen FOOLS NAMED MENACE.

WE BEEF IT WITH SLOBS SO WE GET BK THEN OUR NICKNAMES,DEPENDING WHICH GANG U BEEF IT WITH the MOST U GET the SUMTHION K,MSK, FK CK GK,AND IF U DNT THINK IM DOWN ASK AROUND AND C WEST UP BITCHES,REST IN PISS BITCH ASS LAZY FROM MS13 NHLS

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2009, 2:11 pm

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
he's BK Menace, unless they just throw the (gang)K before the name when ever they feel like it.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 5th, 2009, 3:33 pm

maybe it changed but i thought there was only one maravilla that was surenos(i forget which one)and all the others hated them,it used to be if you seen 13 after a mv gang it stood for mara not la eme...they might of used 13 before la eme did
richjesus wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Eme is the prison gang for the Surenos. 18st is a Sureno gang.
i thought eme and sureno was kinda interchangeable.

i guess not tho, because the maravillas aren't in eme and they are still surenos?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 5th, 2009, 3:38 pm

maybe...but i heard on the streets they still bang on them and still call them surats...but hay i only hear bits and pieces cuzz i aint there.....maybe its changed
Vincetheprince wrote:You could be right, but nonetheless Maravilla runs with La eMe in the pen

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 5th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Okay Im going to break it down for all you when it comes to maravilla, surenos, and la eme...

The sh_t is squashed. Maravilla and La Eme had similtaneous meetings going on at evergreen park, obregon park, hazard park and the corner of blanchard and gage.

The emes reps (all surenos) brought their own arsenal of refried beans, black beans, lima beans, and dill pickles...

The MVs were armed w/ butter, watermelon rinds, apple jacks cereal, and pickled pigs feet...

They all stood naked facing each other and when the shot-callers from both sides yelled, "orale" this gathering of border brothers started yelling "ey ey ey ey" chucking and throwing and hurting each other w/ these crude weapons...

After a few hard-core naked vets were injured a ice cream truck came around the corner yelling "la migra" and these hat-dancers scattered like cucarachas...

the surenos took the brunt of the battles since their big mustaches got in the way and blinded them for 13 minutes...

at that time the mvs buttered up their pigs feet and w/ precision aiming threw the pigs feet right at the surenos culo and it hit them where the sun dont shine...

Now when the smoke cleared, they all got together and went to Tacos El Korita on Olympic and Herbert Ave and ate tacos al pastor in the buff admiring the view...

And thats how the marvelous maravillains maravilla mantequilla gang and the sureno foot soldiers came to be one big happy family...

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » May 6th, 2009, 9:00 am

HiloBoy wrote:Okay Im going to break it down for all you when it comes to maravilla, surenos, and la eme...

The sh_t is squashed. Maravilla and La Eme had similtaneous meetings going on at evergreen park, obregon park, hazard park and the corner of blanchard and gage.

The emes reps (all surenos) brought their own arsenal of refried beans, black beans, lima beans, and dill pickles...

The MVs were armed w/ butter, watermelon rinds, apple jacks cereal, and pickled pigs feet...

They all stood naked facing each other and when the shot-callers from both sides yelled, "orale" this gathering of border brothers started yelling "ey ey ey ey" chucking and throwing and hurting each other w/ these crude weapons...

After a few hard-core naked vets were injured a ice cream truck came around the corner yelling "la migra" and these hat-dancers scattered like cucarachas...

the surenos took the brunt of the battles since their big mustaches got in the way and blinded them for 13 minutes...

at that time the mvs buttered up their pigs feet and w/ precision aiming threw the pigs feet right at the surenos culo and it hit them where the sun dont shine...

Now when the smoke cleared, they all got together and went to Tacos El Korita on Olympic and Herbert Ave and ate tacos al pastor in the buff admiring the view...

And thats how the marvelous maravillains maravilla mantequilla gang and the sureno foot soldiers came to be one big happy family...
LOL...ALL TRUE!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » May 6th, 2009, 2:07 pm

perongregory wrote:
DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
he's BK Menace, unless they just throw the (gang)K before the name when ever they feel like it.

U CANT PUT the GANG K,U GOTTA BUST MISSIONS ON THEM BEFORE U CAN DO that,ME I DID MISSIONS ON SLOB STONE VILLENS AND DENVER LAME SLOBS,I CARCKED SOME BITCH ASS NI666A NAME B DAWG FROM THAT PUSSY HOOD

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 6th, 2009, 3:38 pm

this sight has turned to garbage cuzz of people like you
HiloBoy wrote:Okay Im going to break it down for all you when it comes to maravilla, surenos, and la eme...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”