real new york sh*t !!!

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2007, 6:54 pm

COPPING WHITE TEES 3 FOR $10

Nigga they still 3 for 10 on my side.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 29th, 2007, 8:38 pm

WHAT ABOUT OLD SCHOOL IRON ON REPLICA JERSEYS with THE SNAP back HAT TO MATCH with SUM STONE WASHED GUESS JEANS, AND I PAIR OF BO JACCSON'S.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 29th, 2007, 10:34 pm

true true@guess,snap hats...messed around & copped a pair of guess jeans recently for 20 dollars...i thought they was extinct

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 29th, 2007, 10:41 pm

-block parties :!:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 30th, 2007, 8:53 am

3 FOR $10? YALL TALKIN BOUT PRO CLUB? WASHINGTON SWAP MEET IS WHERE I GET MY HOOK UP. THATS ALL THAT PLACE GOOD FOR. FASHION CENTER IN THE HUB IS WHERE I GET MY MIXTAPES, FITTEDS CUSTOM SHIT AND SLAUSON GOT A GOOD SELECTION OF FITTEDS TOO. BUT YOU USUALLY GOT PUT UP WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS 55NHC'S IN YOUR FACE TRAINING TO BE 60'S.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2007, 11:49 am

^^ LOL AT YOUNGWON GOOD ONE HOMIE, ON THE REAL THOUGH WHAT ABOUT GETTING FLY FOR EASTER, REEBOK PUMPS, BRAND NEW BO JACCSON TRAINERS, A FRESH SMOOVER FAD LOW TOP with A PART IN THE MIDDLE IR AND THE SIDE OR YOUR HEAD, MEMBER back IN THE DAYS WEARING A BLACC DU RAG WITH EVERY OUTFIT BEFORE THEY CAME OUT WITH DIFFERENT COLORS, MEMBER SIR BENNI MILES STOCCING CAPS, TOMMY GEAR STOCCING CAPS, GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH YOUR OWN FOOD, SANDWICHES, BODEGA POPCORN AND CANDY LMAO, BUYING $20 WORTH OF TOKENS EVERY FRIDAY BEFORE METROCARDS WAS AVAILABLE.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 30th, 2007, 5:06 pm

youngwun wrote:3 FOR $10? YALL TALKIN BOUT PRO CLUB? WASHINGTON SWAP MEET IS WHERE I GET MY HOOK UP. THATS ALL THAT PLACE GOOD FOR. FASHION CENTER IN THE HUB IS WHERE I GET MY MIXTAPES, FITTEDS CUSTOM SHIT AND SLAUSON GOT A GOOD SELECTION OF FITTEDS TOO. BUT YOU USUALLY GOT PUT UP WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS 55NHC'S IN YOUR FACE TRAINING TO BE 60'S.
Pro-Club f I'm on them white T's Triple A if I'm on them Black or Blue T's. Pro-Club blue or black T's fade to quick. Triple A on that quality tip.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 31st, 2007, 7:18 pm

Gyeah homie!

I never looked good in do rags so I never wore those shits. I always wanted to but I got a big ass head homie... my nigga from MOB got a size 8! I aint that big but damnnnnn... right? I been sneakin into theatres with my own food since day one homie fuck a 8 dollar bucket of pop corn that makes you never wanna eat again haha. Thats the bizness right there homie we hood niggaz eatin brownies and sippin cisco in the movie theatres haha.

I get black pro clubs but I usually toss those shits before they can get too worn in because I'm lazy and wont maintain them, not because I'm a baller haha.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 31st, 2007, 9:42 pm

ayo where can i get white t's 3 for 10 in LA, I go thru them shits like there nothin

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 31st, 2007, 11:39 pm

Washington Swapmeet homie.... go north up Crenshaw, bang a right on Washington and its a short ways up on the right. Dude got a shop on the far right hand side of the swapmeet if you facing it. He across from the video game-selling asians and next to the cassette lady.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 1st, 2007, 12:57 am

youngwun wrote:Washington Swapmeet homie.... go north up Crenshaw, bang a right on Washington and its a short ways up on the right. Dude got a shop on the far right hand side of the swapmeet if you facing it. He across from the video game-selling asians and next to the cassette lady.
oh word thats close not far at all from where I live, good lookin, aye u wouldnt know any good barber shops would u around that area, im in the culver city palms area, and I aint seen no black barbershops around here, ive tried to look for one in the black neighborhood in the west LA area but no luck

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 2nd, 2007, 9:15 am

Check out Pico Blvd homie... around Roscoe's. Lot of black businesses popping up... and if you take that shit east towards 20's/Stones hood you will hit the areas that'll hook you up nig. My girl has done my hair for the last three years... it's love.

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re: real new york sh*t !!!

Unread post by tray36 » October 29th, 2008, 12:02 am

Qdawg wrote:i couldnt help but notice alotta dudes on here been showing alotta animosity towards my/other new yorkers city.props to the real ny'ers holding it down in ny & out of town .money before anything-new york state of mind !

-timberlands with different color champion hoodie dope boys.

-do-rags with a pair of forces (uptowns).

-posted up in front of the store with a quarter water grinding all day/night on a empty stomach other then eating a hero sandwich.

-the older hustlas/gangstas that hold it down...spitting that 5 percenter lingo/lessons to the younger heads.

-razor under the toungue...burnas inside the oldschool triple goose snorkel jacket.

-shorts with a pair of clark wallabee shoes rastafarian ny hustlahs.

mob new york gang(money over b1tches)
african bambatta universal zulu nation
ny housing project drug clicks beefing with other ny housing project drug clicks.
new york backblock/side street crews making them hand to hand sales.
5 percent nation
85 percenters aka nation of islam

run dmc/ ll cool j /grand master flash / big daddy kane / fab five /slick rick / doug e fresh / public enemy / pete rock /biz markie /rakim / kool g- rap /brand nubian / spike lee ....all the oldschool hustlas on & off the rap tip who gave ny the identity it had back in the days & not this identity crisis new york is going threw nowadays with these out of town niggahs .
now thats the real east coast .the east coast i remember befor i went in

ajonesballalala
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by ajonesballalala » September 9th, 2009, 6:30 pm

i couldnt help but notice alotta dudes on here been showing alotta animosity towards my/other new yorkers city.props to the real ny'ers holding it down in ny & out of town .money before anything-new york state of mind !

-timberlands with different color champion hoodie dope boys.

-do-rags with a pair of forces (uptowns).

-posted up in front of the store with a quarter water grinding all day/night on a empty stomach other then eating a hero sandwich.

-the older hustlas/gangstas that hold it down...spitting that 5 percenter lingo/lessons to the younger heads.

-razor under the toungue...burnas inside the oldschool triple goose snorkel jacket.

-shorts with a pair of clark wallabee shoes rastafarian ny hustlahs.

mob new york gang(money over b1tches)
african bambatta universal zulu nation
ny housing project drug clicks beefing with other ny housing project drug clicks.
new york backblock/side street crews making them hand to hand sales.
5 percent nation
85 percenters aka nation of islam

run dmc/ ll cool j /grand master flash / big daddy kane / fab five /slick rick / doug e fresh / public enemy / pete rock /biz markie /rakim / kool g- rap /brand nubian / spike lee ....all the oldschool hustlas on & off the rap tip who gave ny the identity it had back in the days & not this identity crisis new york is going threw nowadays with these out of town niggahs .
NOW THAT'S THE NEW YORK I KNOW AND LOVE

clear55
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by clear55 » September 12th, 2009, 10:58 am

you niggas are all pussy come see me in 55 ellwood apt 1c pussy bitches

MaryWSjane
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by MaryWSjane » May 8th, 2010, 11:24 pm